EU+US F2P - Current goals thread

Last edited:
Tol Barad rep, 100hks (for the Alliance - on 80k atmo), Draenor fishing.

I've taken a long hiatus from F2P, raiding endgame but now it's become a bit mundane leading up to BFA and I've seen some nice F2P "PVE" tasks to have a go at.

Question though, do Ethernium Prison Keys still unlock the prison cells for the chance of Cenarius Rep? I think I've missed the boat but have 6.5k keys (rip...)

Tol Barad rep, 100hks (for the Alliance - on 80k atmo), Draenor fishing.

I've taken a long hiatus from F2P, raiding endgame but now it's become a bit mundane leading up to BFA and I've seen some nice F2P "PVE" tasks to have a go at.

Question though, do Ethernium Prison Keys still unlock the prison cells for the chance of Cenarius Rep? I think I've missed the boat but have 6.5k keys (rip...)

They do work and I’m farming them atm! I only have like 500, but if I could I’d gladly leech off you <3 can donate my 500. The grind is killing me man.

They do work and I’m farming them atm! I only have like 500, but if I could I’d gladly leech off you <3 can donate my 500. The grind is killing me man.

Of course Crystal, I'm hoping to get around 8k so I can boost some F2P's (more than 1 group of 5, 4k per group fingers crossed). Already got 2 people asking to tag along.

Of course Crystal, I'm hoping to get around 8k so I can boost some F2P's (more than 1 group of 5, 4k per group fingers crossed). Already got 2 people asking to tag along.

Think we used around 5.5k back when we did it in 2013.

@Chops, what do you mean with ''atlas obscura'' plaxes?

@Original, keep trying to delevell it bro
https://xpoff.com/threads/concerning-the-secrets-of-delevelling.73669/page-2
I was able to be delleveled some days ago :)

My goals... I think I have a list with +80 thing to do about my main char kórnikus-tyrande, my community, my youtube channel, so much things.

The people that say that are bored at 20 it's because they want to be bored ^^U
https://xpoff.com/threads/visting-memorials-hidden-areas-and-other-forgotten-places.43670/

Some of that stuff is what he means with Atlas Obscura. The hidden areas mainly.

I’ll continue farming then to contribute and hopefully secure a spot :>

No worries, when I've reached my target I'll open it up to people here for the last spots. I'll "reserve" one for you.
[doublepost=1526986518,1526986372][/doublepost]
I would like to be in this group @billymáys :) Could be possible? EU kórnikus-tyrande

Sure, I'll try make a note of who I've included! Don't want to accidentally overfill!

Aaah, thanks @Goesid :)
I will see if I do not know any of them. Let's prove if Im a good lvl20 pve or not hahaha

and @billymáys. How does the grind fo this rep works? Maybe a high lvl should get some keys from a high lvl dung or veteran20 from AH, and then use them to invoque a npc in open world, that if a f2p hits him, would get cenarious rep?

No worries, when I've reached my target I'll open it up to people here for the last spots. I'll "reserve" one for you.

Note. Bring only humans the first round you go with the rep bonus. Pref with DMF buff. Will save some keys for the second go.

Last edited:
Aaah, thanks @Goesid :)
I will see if I do not know any of them. Let's prove if Im a good lvl20 pve or not hahaha

and @billymáys. How does the grind fo this rep works? Maybe a high lvl should get some keys from a high lvl dung, and then use them to invoque a npc in open world, that if a f2p hits him, would get cenarious rep?

Geosid maybe able to reply more accurately as he's done it. What I have done so far is farm Mana Tombs on my P2p druid (101). The keys operate prison cells in an area of Netherstorm, each cell either holds a dangerous mob or NPC from a faction, including Cenarius, by freeing the NPC gets us rep. However, it's RNG so maybe 1/5 keys will release the right NPC for the rep. Hope that makes sense.

I don't think we, as F2P's need to open the cells ourselves, just be in the group with the key master/cell opener.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/aggramar/dashà/achievements/reputation/the-burning-crusade
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/c...t/achievements/reputation/the-burning-crusade
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/aggramar/ßabydoll/achievements/reputation/the-burning-crusade

Yes he was on my team back when we did it. Or rather, we were on his team^^

But ye the jist of it is.

Farm thousands of keys from mana tombs heroic by not killing the bosses but everything else then run out and reset, you will usually get average of 5-6 keys per run if your Babydoll or Dancing and 3 if you are me. Once you have between 5000 and 6000 keys you go to northeast Netherstorm where there is some pink prison bubbles. The prison bubbles either holds an angry prisoner or a friendly prisoner. The friendly prisoners will reward you with 500 reputation with their faction if you release them. These friendlies can belong to any of the 6 neutral BC "dungeon reps".

Keepers of time
Sporregar
Cenarion Expedition
Lower City
Sha'tar
The Consortium

Back when we did it there were only like 2 f2ps that had done it (I think Tenshin and Lofi) so it was alot of more questions than there are now when dozens have done it. But ye get ready for some crazy farming and a little bit of crying everytime you release a Sporregar prisoner.

Last edited:
@Goesid Why crying when you find a sporregar prisioner? Do they attack you? Or maybe you mean that these 6 rep are only able to grind by this way, unless the sporregar, that could be also grinded in the micro-event, and you ''cry'' with them because you had this rep already in exalted. Could be?

Probably because the Sporregar rep grind was an absolute bastard, revered to exalted you could only grind particular mobs in a cave of which there was probably only 12-15 of (@15 rep each). Long before Sporregar weekend event etc. So probably tears of reoccurring grindmares.

@Goesid Why crying when you find a sporregar prisioner? Do they attack you? Or maybe you mean that these 6 rep are only able to grind by this way, unless the sporregar, that could be also grinded in the micro-event, and you ''cry'' with them because you had this rep already in exalted. Could be?

This is one of the most hardcore grinds available the only one I have done that was tougher was Bloodsail Buccs + Steamwheedle at exalted, most people (pretty sure everyone) that put themselves through it have already done the easypeacy ones like the "The Diplomat" reputations which include Sporregar. Therefore Sporregar is more useless than the angry prisoners which can give you mogs and gold because you will get nothing from releasing sporregar prisoners since you already have the rep.

This is one of the most hardcore grinds available, most people (pretty sure everyone) that put themselves through it have already done the easypeacy ones like the "The Diplomat" reputations which include Sporregar. Therefore Sporregar is more useless than the angry prisoners which can give you mogs and gold.

Although in comparison, this is harder than Diplomat, farming that cave in Zangamarsh was awful!

Sorry I jumped the gun there, didn't let you answer to find the real reason. I have bad memories of that cave...just had to vent it.

Although in comparison, this is harder than Diplomat, farming that cave in Zangamarsh was awful!

Haha oh young one. Unfriendly to exalted like 10 or more rep per mob. Do 0/36000 hated to 999/1000 exalted with 3-4 rep per mob (including dmf reputation buff) and then tell me Sporregar is annoying. At this point I could do Sporregar for pleasure.

Haha oh young one. Unfriendly to exalted like 10 or more rep per mob. Do 0/36000 hated to 999/1000 exalted with 3-4 rep per mob (including dmf reputation buff) and then tell me Sporregar is annoying. At this point I could do Sporregar for pleasure.

Yeh, nah fair play. I'll pass on that grind!

Users who are viewing this thread