EU+US F2P - Current goals thread

FYI. Kurenai rep is no longer soloable. Tags still count, but the grind from now on will be an extreme time sink for anyone starting from scratch.

Sounds fun.

It should be easier now that they buffed rogues. Trying to do this in Legion was just a royal pain as a rogue.

I've come much closer to it just messing around on undergeared hunter or warrior.
Rogues are just wreaking havoc at the moment. They obviously have a thing for Huntards - lol. I keep getting 2 Rogues open at once on me in bg’s, and I can’t even escape the stun-lock. :eek:
If I do get away, the damn Ele Force rots me down :(

You’ll get that achieve soon enough ;)

From what I can gather, no. I think it's an auto accepted quest for level 110.

But I'm still gonna head up to ashenvale and see what's up
Nope, It's level gated. It starts the main questline and lore for BFA.

Well, given this is the F2P section, such enchants are not available so it is a great deal more difficult. ;)

FYI. Kurenai rep is no longer soloable. Tags still count, but the grind from now on will be an extreme time sink for anyone starting from scratch.

We should try to recruit someone with a higher level character to help us, much like many people were planning to do for the http://www.wowhead.com/item=16768/furbolg-medicine-pouch before it got nerfed. Same could be done with all the plants you kill in the Western part of Zangarmarsh to get Sporeggar Rep, and many other I am forgetting.

Underbelly Tycoon.png

20.000 Sightless eyes later...

It comes with mail. I knew about that before I started fishing. Someone on the wowhead comments posted it before. Seems like we'll have to ask a GM to get us the mail. ^^

Damn. I thought it would be automatically added to the collection a la Cross-Game Promotions. Thanks for the info.

A bit odd they chose to put that one in mail. I haven't gotten in yet in F2P, but had it for ages on my main account. They almost always just automatically add new mounts/pets/toys to your collection these days. The mail route hasn't been used much since MoP.

True, but we've historically been one of the most OP low level twinks along side hunters since vanilla.

So it's not entirely so bad.

DONE.. now that harder part.. contact GM
Pretty easy honestly, don't mention ur a Starter Edition, and be like I got the chieve but didnt get the mount. Could you mail it for me please ?
GG WP

Users who are viewing this thread