EU+US Concerning the secrets of delevelling

I basically told the gm how I put so much money into the toon, had it for years, and my life would be over if he couldn't do it. Hey maybe I got lucky

To all people that has a lvl 21 or need to be deleved: DON'T STOP FIGHTING

I have just being delevelled from 21 to 20. I have been making live chats during around 5 months, around 3 of those each month (also some tickets and phone calls), but mainly live chats.

This is my second delevel to 21 to 20 in the same account (different chars). My first delevel was after 8 months or more (I stop asking to delevel after the first 5 months, I thought it was impossible), and WITHOUT even asking to delevell again, and a random gm, change the conversation (we were talking about a bug of my new 20 I made), and he told me ''hey, I have seen you have a lvl 21. Do you want it delevelled?'' and then my mind exploded!!!!!! My next lvl 21 happened 2 years after.

Definetly, you have to find the right gm, and also, lie a little. They will also lie to you, saying that its impossible, or that its only possible if you have been at 20 in the last days, or a lot of random shit. I will give you this link with all the info.

http://twinkworld.foroactivo.com/t190-delevel-from-20-to-21#409

With the new gm I found last days, I lied about when my lvl 20 leveled to 21, saying that it was 3 days ago. He did not even check nothing, I thougt I made the live chat close to the hour that he will leave working. And, also tell you, that I made like 10 tickets/live chats during the frist 2-3 days while being 21, and they say to me that it was prohibited, even if I did just level to 21 mins ago. (the new gm that delleved me just ask me about that U.U so cracy). And because of this 10 consecutive tickets/live chat, they advice me that I could be banned or something, so be careful with this. Be patient, and first days make tickets every 2h aprox, trying to find different gms, and the right one that made you delevel.

Really thanks to @Andinh to talk me that day in discord, make me made another try, and founding the right gm with some luck, and following some steps that we talk together that you can see in this link in engish.

PD: Sorry about the gm conversation, is in spanish. The people interested in that will translate. ^^ I wont show the name of the gm, because when I was trying my secon delevell, I gave the name of the first gm, and they told him that they will ban him or something.

PD2: sorry for bad english :s

Last edited:
Was deleveled from 43 to 39 back in 2010 when it was still cool big flex

You need to ask within the first hour of leveling and they will help you almost 100% of the time, my 20 rogue has been deleveled 3 times, one of which in the middle of legion invasions so i ended up with a pair of lvl21 gloves and shoulders in my bags lol

Exactly what I was thinking about
Now that we know we can delevel... do you guys have any ideas about good lvl 21 items without equip restricions? :p

Exactly what I was thinking about
Now that we know we can delevel... do you guys have any ideas about good lvl 21 items without equip restricions? :p
The second you delevel the high lvl item becomes red and you lose stats sadly. Things like this have always happenes tho, i remember in vanilla queing 10-19 bgs on a 19 mage and going out and dinging 20 before q popped, learning blink and entering 10-19 bgs as a 20

Users who are viewing this thread