EU+US F2P - Current goals thread

I'm honestly the kind of guy who would just tell a GM I am on a F2P and spent so long working on the achieve and ask if they could give it to me.

I've done that with other things, and it's worked. <.<

hi guys.. new info about my Ratstalion.. i got FKIN THREE DAYS of gameplay.. BLIZZURD LITERALY DESTROIED TWO MY MAINS AND ALSO MAKE FROM MY PROUD PURE F2P ACCOUNT FKIN VETERAN .. SCREW THAT, BYE.. sry for caps

hi guys.. new info about my Ratstalion.. i got FKIN THREE DAYS of gameplay.. BLIZZURD LITERALY DESTROIED TWO MY MAINS AND ALSO MAKE FROM MY PROUD PURE F2P ACCOUNT FKIN VETERAN .. SCREW THAT, BYE.. sry for caps
Oh no... I am sorry to hear that. Is there any way they can reverse what they have done?

It's no big deal. Just tell them to delevel your toons again and remove the sub from your account. This is why you always need to tell them that you DO NOT want any gametime added to your account if possible.

This instance makes me very weary about contacting them about item additions, or anything else for that matter.

They said me still no, they cant, but its bullshit..
you just need to keep putting in tickets and get a cool gm
its like farming rng lol

on topic though, I set myself up with a side goal not too long ago to bum off of someones archaeology key from the legion quests. with some cheeky mechanics you can get the title.
ccafccad67a451ef57f888dc2e10f683.png

I haven't had any luck in deleveling toons since WoTLK.

They very, very rarely do it these days. One of the chief reasons is because it can actually break a toon, and render it so you cannot even log into it.

Users who are viewing this thread