EU+US F2P - Current goals thread

Goal: Get Lucky Fishing Hat.

Unrelated to this goal; I was running around Outland grabbing some Midsummer Bonfires (that felt very Dark Souls). I wandered around until I found my way to Netherstorm zone where I happened upon dealer Rashaad, who sparked a new game interest: Collecting as many pets as I can under F2P restrictions.

Unrelated to this goal; I was running around Outland grabbing some Midsummer Bonfires (that felt very Dark Souls). I wandered around until I found my way to Netherstorm zone where I happened upon dealer Rashaad, who sparked a new game interest: Collecting as many pets as I can under F2P restrictions.

This is one of my favorite goals. I think im at about 80 and im getting to a point where more pets require a ton of luck and grinding. Im fairly certain we can get the 100 pet achievement? So happy hunting!

This is one of my favorite goals. I think im at about 80 and im getting to a point where more pets require a ton of luck and grinding. Im fairly certain we can get the 100 pet achievement? So happy hunting!
Someone on a Chinese forum posted his 102 pets during noblegarden event and there were a few more his know of that he hasn't get yet. So 100 is definitely doable.
Link: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5077837404 (chinese)

102? D:

Good grief..

I'm slacking. I think I have..40? I only have around 1500 Achieve Points on my pure F2P. :/ Been a while, but think my main account has around 21k.

I am not aware of the bug. Would you mind enlightening me?

Shameless self promotion:

And if you prefer to read:

It was a bug in 6.2.4, took a week, and made all F2P and Vet accounts have no restrictions. You could go around leveling up even to cap if you managed, make Death Knights, use AH, pet battle etc.
Kinda killed all sense in F2P achievement hunting rankings etc, but eh.

Hmm, interesting. Thanks for the Video link.
I see where this may ruin the sense of achievement you would get from pushing your pure F2P account to it's maximum potential.

Any luck getting usable drops from Metal Knight?

And any tips on getting these:

2NBpysR.png

What's a "perfect performance" and how can I get roles assigned :(

Is Trial of Style something we can do?

Those sets... -drools-

update:

1st spawn: 12:30am - Killed, no special loot
2nd spawn: 1:30am - Wouldn't drop below 6 hp (lived and tanked by some druid well into 3:00am)
3rd spawn?: 2:30am - Didn't happen on the account of the fight from previous spawn still being in the cave
4th spawn?: 3:30am - Event triggered, but Boss never spawned

played by character on the Dalaran server.

Great, been playing a lot lately.

I got Sea Turtle last night, now am debating what to set my eyes on. I'd like to get some more toys and pets, as well as at some point work on Diplomat.

So guys, a year has passed. How are you doing on your endeavours?

2000 achievement points
Check. Im at 2500 but kinda stalled out on pushing it. I guess its time to get on it again and push for 3k

Fully geared toon of every class on both factions (with at least one of each race)
Still havent gotten this done. I was making progress but the new loot system pushed every single one of my completed alts out of BiS status. And regrinding new gear all over again is just... exhausting. It was a good idea but I may end up giving up on this.

Check off all the "atlas obscura" type places in the world
Making real good progress on this. Most of the neat places arent hard to get to at all, just kinda out of the way or easily missed. But I did get into the Feralas Goblin Resort over the weekend (video coming soon)

Get a new computer so pvp is fun again
yup. 100 fps on highest settings is so cool looking. Though it might have actually made pvp too easy. No more having to time abilities with my sweet 6 fps frame jumps.

New goals:
- 3k achievement points
- Post videos more consistently (and maybe even more frequently)

I dont really know what I want to do sitting at around 1.5k achievement points just doing bgs

Users who are viewing this thread