EU+US F2P - Current goals thread

I'm out of PvE challenges. I'll attempt solo gnomeregan as that has slipped past my net, but besides that there's only team kills I'd like to attempt (Fel Reaver, Durnholde).

Looking for things to kill! Shoot me up with a target please. Can also be handicapped runs (like Resurrection sickness for example)

I'm out of PvE challenges. I'll attempt solo gnomeregan as that has slipped past my net, but besides that there's only team kills I'd like to attempt (Fel Reaver, Durnholde).

Looking for things to kill! Shoot me up with a target please. Can also be handicapped runs (like Resurrection sickness for example)

There's always speed runs...

Fair enough.

I assume you've gone through rares/quest mobs in every zone?

Otherwise, I still have a hunter I threw together on an EU realm if you want dps for some team kills in the future.

I haven't actually, looking for some encounters people would deem hard. And I don't think Durnholde will be run ever, sorry :/

I haven't actually, looking for some encounters people would deem hard. And I don't think Durnholde will be run ever, sorry :/
Hey Crystal, have you tried taking on normal mobs in Outland? Try soloing some Outland mobs 1 v 1? Reason I say it is just by chance a while ago, I was trying to do some Outland exploration and came across a cave full of http://www.wowhead.com/npc=22044/cavern-crawler and rather than keep running through the cave and dying over and over again, I actually thought to take one on and to my surprise somehow decked one. Sure, there's lots of misses, including my pet missing the damn Growl, but I was able to take one down. Why don't you try pushing yourself to see how tough a mob you can take down?
We could have a F2P category and a Vet category and even a 29 category, as obviously F2P's won't be as tough as Vets etc. But try going to some high level zones and start marking up some notches on your Felforged belt of tough mobs, including Outland mobs!

Check 2000 points off the list. Finally got around to achievement hunting rather than toon building on my 27892374572378936489 alts.

Quick guide for you to get 3k

1. Finish Kalimdor explorer for +150
2. Outland explore for +70
3. Northrend explore for +100
4. Pandaria explore for +70 (skipped cata for now cause it's a pain)

Also do the /love critters while exploring these for +30, Pandaria one can be boosted by p2p and generally not worth searching for critters.

Basically explore achievements are something ppl don't generally like but once you do them all you get sad that there are no more as easy points as that.

5. Darkshore Quests, All Gluttons, Bounce for +50
6. Win a duel?????, get one small AGM, Wrecking Ball for +30

That's 500 right there.

7. Complete Gnomeregan +10
8. 160 recipes, Chef's Hat, 50 & 100 cooking awards, Rumsey Lager for +70
9. Crafty/Ironjaw, Limnologist/Oceanographer while exploring, 3 coin achievements in Dala, Giant Rat for +80
10. Get one rep to exalted for 10 exalteds, if you have a p2p boosting then Timbermaw is fast and gives additional +10, if not then fastest would be WSG or AB (also additional 10) for +20
11. +110 for Midsummer, do while exploring.

Well that gives 790. You can get 210 more by just doing PvP - You have tons of WSG, AB and AV and a little bit of EotS achievements to get.

Most efficient route would be:

1. Do Gnomer, Duel, small AGM and queue PVP before Midsummer. Fish for Ironjaw or Crafty while in queue. If you're ultra lucky and get both, fish in Dalaran.
2. During Midsummer explore whole world, save Pandaria for last if you're short on time as you can't do all midsummers there anyways. While exploring do Limnologist/Oceanographer, decent guides in comments on Wowhead.
3. If you are 100% sure you have enough time, then do Darkshore quests when there and Gluttony when in Azshara, if not then just come back there after the event. You should attempt Bounce when in Hyjal however.

Long-term goals: WSG or AB exalted, Cooking awards, 160 recipes (less if you can only get 100 cooking), one of Limno/Oceano has a fish that only spawns during winter or summer, so you'd have to wait - just keep that in mind.

I also noted character-only achievements, for completing continent exploring you also net additional points for your acc-wide. Also skipped everything that requires p2p help.

Best of luck!

Quick guide for you to get 3k

1. Finish Kalimdor explorer for +150
2. Outland explore for +70
3. Northrend explore for +100
4. Pandaria explore for +70 (skipped cata for now cause it's a pain)

Also do the /love critters while exploring these for +30, Pandaria one can be boosted by p2p and generally not worth searching for critters.

Basically explore achievements are something ppl don't generally like but once you do them all you get sad that there are no more as easy points as that.

5. Darkshore Quests, All Gluttons, Bounce for +50
6. Win a duel?????, get one small AGM, Wrecking Ball for +30

That's 500 right there.

7. Complete Gnomeregan +10
8. 160 recipes, Chef's Hat, 50 & 100 cooking awards, Rumsey Lager for +70
9. Crafty/Ironjaw, Limnologist/Oceanographer while exploring, 3 coin achievements in Dala, Giant Rat for +80
10. Get one rep to exalted for 10 exalteds, if you have a p2p boosting then Timbermaw is fast and gives additional +10, if not then fastest would be WSG or AB (also additional 10) for +20
11. +110 for Midsummer, do while exploring.

Well that gives 790. You can get 210 more by just doing PvP - You have tons of WSG, AB and AV and a little bit of EotS achievements to get.

Most efficient route would be:

1. Do Gnomer, Duel, small AGM and queue PVP before Midsummer. Fish for Ironjaw or Crafty while in queue. If you're ultra lucky and get both, fish in Dalaran.
2. During Midsummer explore whole world, save Pandaria for last if you're short on time as you can't do all midsummers there anyways. While exploring do Limnologist/Oceanographer, decent guides in comments on Wowhead.
3. If you are 100% sure you have enough time, then do Darkshore quests when there and Gluttony when in Azshara, if not then just come back there after the event. You should attempt Bounce when in Hyjal however.

Long-term goals: WSG or AB exalted, Cooking awards, 160 recipes (less if you can only get 100 cooking), one of Limno/Oceano has a fish that only spawns during winter or summer, so you'd have to wait - just keep that in mind.

I also noted character-only achievements, for completing continent exploring you also net additional points for your acc-wide. Also skipped everything that requires p2p help.

Best of luck!

Dude, you're a champ! Thank you. Game plays gonna be on hold for a few weeks while i get a new comp and i wanted to save a lot of the exploring for that.

Partly because i actually like exploring and wanna see the world on something besides 10 fps on lowest settings.

Also because exploring is hard when your comp cant draw mobs farther than 20 meters away from you.

Also! I think i might have found some pve for you! There's a named mob in the middle of the Altar of Storms in burning steppes (ner'zh the shadow or something).

Hes a level 50 with like 6k health. Im not sure how hard that is to hit for a pally. But i imagine the difficulty will come from clearing the mobs around him and then killing him before they respawn.

If that's too easy, lemme know. I'll try to think of some others.

Dude, you're a champ! Thank you. Game plays gonna be on hold for a few weeks while i get a new comp and i wanted to save a lot of the exploring for that.

Partly because i actually like exploring and wanna see the world on something besides 10 fps on lowest settings.

Also because exploring is hard when your comp cant draw mobs farther than 20 meters away from you.

Also! I think i might have found some pve for you! There's a named mob in the middle of the Altar of Storms in burning steppes (ner'zh the shadow or something).

Hes a level 50 with like 6k health. Im not sure how hard that is to hit for a pally. But i imagine the difficulty will come from clearing the mobs around him and then killing him before they respawn.

If that's too easy, lemme know. I'll try to think of some others.

Some french F2Ps raided him in cata, and got a kill pretty fast, so I tried soloing him in MoP and got him down rather easily. There are some elites in Outland near Dark Portal, I managed to kill the soldier without using any loooong CDs, but barely.

Have fun playing on your new PC!

I recently completed the Noble achievement, done completely on my Vet account as a 20. I managed to get all the achieves other than the http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2422/shake-your-bunny-maker during Noblegarden. I saw comments on Wowhead that this achieve could be done at any time, so at the last DMF I was able to finally finish it and get the title 'the Noble'. (Best place to farm the females ;) as the flowers no longer work in bg's :mad:).
WoWScrnShot_061017_183943.jpg

20 points straight up!
I'm pushing hard on the world events this year to see how many I can achieve. I know most we can't get the title's due to level restrictions, but doing my best to get all the ones we can. I've been a bit slack in early days with these world events.

Onto 3k achieves!

FEBaP2F.png

EudBObe.png

D8CHQn1.png

80 more to go :)

Current goal list:
  • 91 chocolate cookies (+10)
  • 100 of all enormous fish in Draenor (+15)
  • Justicar (+20)
  • City Defender (+10)
  • 15 Cataclysm Dishes (+10)
  • Cooking with Feeling (if I can find a way to obtain Essence of Undeath) (+10)
  • 20k Brawler's Gold + Educated Guesser (+10)

I also need one rep to exalted for 20 exalted and that will be +10, I guess it'll be AV.

Last edited:
I'd like to get more PVP achievements done. Anyone care to group?

I'd also like to do some RP. Yes, seriously. RP for F2P is non existing.

Cooking with Feeling (if I can find a way to obtain Essence of Undeath) (+10)​

I've been playing with looting skull mobs a little bit. It seems... not uncommon to get the occasional loot from one. If I had to put a number on it, I'd say one in every 30? And if you do get to loot it, it does the "mass loot" thing where you loot every dead mob around it too.

So, in theory at least, you could farm the hell out of mobs in Eastern Plaguelands and when you do finally get to loot a skull mob, you'll get all the Essences any of them would have dropped.

In theory.

I've been playing with looting skull mobs a little bit. It seems... not uncommon to get the occasional loot from one. If I had to put a number on it, I'd say one in every 30? And if you do get to loot it, it does the "mass loot" thing where you loot every dead mob around it too.

So, in theory at least, you could farm the hell out of mobs in Eastern Plaguelands and when you do finally get to loot a skull mob, you'll get all the Essences any of them would have dropped.

In theory.

Yes that might work! Fantastic :D

Current goal list:
  • 91 chocolate cookies (+10)
  • 100 of all enormous fish in Draenor (+15)
  • Justicar (+20)
  • City Defender (+10)
  • 15 Cataclysm Dishes (+10)
  • Cooking with Feeling (if I can find a way to obtain Essence of Undeath) (+10)
  • 20k Brawler's Gold + Educated Guesser (+10)

I also need one rep to exalted for 20 exalted and that will be +10, I guess it'll be AV.

You have to add this to your list ;)
http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1428/mine-sweeper

Users who are viewing this thread