F2P Aerie Peak 3v3 Arena Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic Hammer Cleave

Goldendays - Paladin

Squiddles - Shaman

Mialu - Mage

I don't personally play a hunter, but i think it would be fun for them to play in the bracket maybe if they had a gear handicap ie. have to use "common" bow this would balance their class?

I don't personally play a hunter, but i think it would be fun for them to play in the bracket maybe if they had a gear handicap ie. have to use "common" bow this would balance their class?

Nah you'd have to stat cap them, and remove all pets except say.. cats or something

hunters are just as overpowered in arena as they are anywhere else. people just suck at playing them. reminds me of when people told me that hunters sucked in arena at 19 and then we steamrolled everyone with hunter teams

back when slovak and i and the rest of <C O T U S> made toons at 19 to do arenas against all the pseudo-narcissists who play in that bracket

i remember one day i was reading the wow forums and some 19s were talking about how bad hunters were in 19 arenas. the idiocy of these guys blew my mind so much that i rolled a 19 hunter specifically so i could roll everyone in arenas on him. sure enough, things turned out exactly as i expected, because hunters have always been the most overpowered class at low levels, are the most overpowered class at low levels, and will always be the most overpowered class at low levels

i never heard anyone say they sucked in arena, i just said they aren't op. because well, they aren't.

-besides, this is level 20 not 19. it's just one level, but it introduces some pretty important abilities.

but whatever, i haven't seen a single decent hunter in this bracket. maybe my opinion is skewed.

but whatever, i haven't seen a single decent hunter in this bracket. maybe my opinion is skewed.

indeed, they all suck, much like every single hunter i encountered in the 19 bracket other than a handful of people

edit: aaaand apparently pizza still plays. same ol' clowns

hey, just wanted to update this post to let you guys know that this tournament will *not* be happening, due to lack of interest/teams. i'd thank the players who expressed interest, but only 3 of you (1 team) took 5 minutes of your time to put together a team

as always, if you're interested in doing 20 arenas, you can find players on AP - Horde who will be down to play

i've been asked to instead try to arrange a day where we can all log on and do arenas with each other (informal) for fun. do you guys wanna try to do that this weekend maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread