F2P Aerie Peak 3v3 Arena Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested for sure. Did some 3's earlier and it was a blast!

i wrote the exact date, man. i even converted the time of day to UST +1 to make it easier for the european players....(not sure if you are all from germany though)

yeah just post em here please, according to the format that i lay out in the original post. we need to start getting a roll call so we can see how much interest there is for this (0 teams signed up so far!). i would have put my own team down already but i just need to double-check with a couple friends to make sure.

no thanks; no offense but it's really not too much to ask to expect people to read 3-4 paragraphs

i'm not really trying to pollute the forum with any more threads than i've already made

my team is now on the 1st page team list. warcraftnick/devotadin, you tried to sign up earlier in the thread, but you only put down 2 people. have you found a 3rd yet? hopefully you guys see this.

hey, at least we have a team signed up. if people don't start putting together teams, i'm not gonna do this, cuz i'm gonna be pretty busy around that weekend anyway. this is our last chance to do this before the patch hits and hunters get completely out of control/people are more occupied with transmorg/darkmoon faire.

we need at least 8 teams to make this worthwhile. cmon people, it takes a few minutes of your time to talk to someone else and decide on a team. and i really doubt that anyone is actually going to make a hunter team, so you don't have to worry about hunters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread