F2P 10v10 Summer Premades!

Opening Post has been updated! Please take the time to read if you would like to get involved in the event!

Its about time you log on [MENTION=11993]arcade99[/MENTION] looking forward for this.

making a thread promoting signing up for premades then saying afterwords the first week is already preformed was missleading.

having 15-25 ppl signup that probably weren't even asked if they can play with the rules/date/w/e and only focusing on your predetermined premade was missleading.

We know if week one works out it will basically be the same group of ppl every week meaning there isnt really a signup.

You asked who was interested in non realm vs realm premades in some fun 10v10 bgs and got alot of replies and interest yet still stuck to your clique of ppl and the others who were interested will be forced to watch.

For those of you were were interested and wanna do premades just hold tight a few weeks. I'll try and get something going

making a thread promoting signing up for premades then saying afterwords the first week is already preformed was missleading.

having 15-25 ppl signup that probably weren't even asked if they can play with the rules/date/w/e and only focusing on your predetermined premade was missleading.

We know if week one works out it will basically be the same group of ppl every week meaning there isnt really a signup.

You asked who was interested in non realm vs realm premades in some fun 10v10 bgs and got alot of replies and interest yet still stuck to your clique of ppl and the others who were interested will be forced to watch.

For those of you were were interested and wanna do premades just hold tight a few weeks. I'll try and get something going

The reason for the selection of week one teams was to showcase what players can expect to see/get sense of what was going on in the game. I feel that you didn't take the time to read the OP. I really have already put an inordinate amount of time/energy getting this project rolling, and would appreciate all the support it takes to get it off the ground.

I'll agree.

Unfortunately, this is what HB feared the most. The amount of people that are interested. I've talked to HB about this and he's going to try his best to fill in the spots after the first week. People will need to learn on how to be patient. Since this weekly idea is still new, this system won't be perfect. What ever happens... happens. Mistakes will be made and we'll learn from it. So cut HB some slack.

No. That's the purpose for the signup you dolt.

I understand where you are coming from with this, and i'm here to clarify:
HB is picking a selective ppl to participate the first week to showcase a potential competive game to draw interest for this event in the future. So after the first week, you should start seeing a lot more new names prior to the previous week's game.

...hold tight a few weeks. I'll try and get something going

Nice to know, it took you + 3 years (idk how long you been playing this bracket) to realize you want to step up, and lead the community to your own event. But let's be honest Lil... we are all know you are not going to do anything. So sit down and continue on nagging on potential thread like you always do.

I'll be realistic w/ you Lil, you were one of the few players I was looking forward to playing with for this event, but your stubborness on forums just turns me off. It's obvious you have no interest in participating in this event, and you want to keep isolating yourself from the community events.

Give HB some credit for just "manning up" and trying to promote something new to the bracket.

Edit: SHANE STOP IGNORING MY PMS AND UNBAN MY MAIN IP ADDRESS, typing this at work is awful!

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason for the selection of week one teams was to showcase what players can expect to see/get sense of what was going on in the game. I feel that you didn't take the time to read the OP. I really have already put an inordinate amount of time/energy getting this project rolling, and would appreciate all the support it takes to get it off the ground.
Not to sound rude but you basically made a thread, got ppls attention, asked your predetermined people what night they wanna play/what rules they wanna play by/what classes they wanna play. I'll give you credit for putting in alot of effort for the pvp events u did a couple months ago but this seems more like a thread saying "these 10 vs these 10 will play on this day".

Not much effort was done seeing you didn't try to let others voice their opinions on rules "Rules are subject to change. A committee of players from various backgrounds have been selected to adjust rules." aka the 10 predetermined ppl or try to setup 2 games (omg I noway we can make 2 different games at once?! [sry for trolling you this is mainly for ur buds post below that insulted me that you liked] so the others that showed interest could bg) going on that night.

I'll agree.
cool

Unfortunately, this is what HB feared the most. The amount of people that are interested. I've talked to HB about this and he's going to try his best to fill in the spots after the first week. People will need to learn on how to be patient. Since this weekly idea is still new, this system won't be perfect. What ever happens... happens. Mistakes will be made and we'll learn from it. So cut HB some slack.
I was just saying how with the amount of interest made we could EASILY get 3 maybe even 4 seperate 10v10 premades going per week if any effort was made for a game other than the predetermined game

No. That's the purpose for the signup you dolt.
Ok so you mean to tell me that after a great game(s) week one that everyone will just step aside for the other 20 ppl who showed interest to bg?

I understand where you are coming from with this, and i'm here to clarify:
HB is picking a selective ppl to participate the first week to showcase a potential competive game to draw interest for this event in the future. So after the first week, you should start seeing a lot more new names prior to the previous week's game.
what the alts of weeks 1 game? Clearly majority here wants to have competitive premades so don't try telling me after week one that everyone from that week will just step aside to let others bg. Only way of getting everyone in is making seperate games or else it will be the same 20 ppl every week

Nice to know, it took you + 3 years (idk how long you been playing this bracket) to realize you want to step up, and lead the community to your own event. But let's be honest Lil... we are all know you are not going to do anything. So sit down and continue on nagging on potential thread like you always do.
Sweety (not sure if you are a girl or not) but I was running events and trying to get things going before you and your little clique even thought about coming to this bracket so you really have no idea what you are talking about.

I'll be realistic w/ you Lil, you were one of the few players I was looking forward to playing with for this event, but your stubborness on forums just turns me off.
You as well. I like facing other competent players and besides a few there aren't many elitist ppl in your group so win or lose you are normally fun to face. Btw I can promise you I am not the only person who thought exactly what I said, it's just that the others didn't feel like causing drama or saying the truth :)

It's obvious you have no interest in participating in this event, and you want to keep isolating yourself from the community events.
yes I did.. Hence why I said
I gotz a question... Do we neeeda wait til summer? :eek:

also I got another one.. When does summer start..? Are we talking when school gets out (cause everyone down here graduated yesterday) or are we talking literal first day of summer (cause that'd just be weird)

Got atleast 5 from misha. Maybe closer to 10
so clearly I was until I realized interested or not it probably doesn't matter. And isolting myself from community events?! lmao I have openly said misha will gladly field any premades from anyone and tried getting as many as possible even shown by our PREMADE THREAD...

I heard you've been gone awhile for whatever reason so I'll give you a pass for talking out of your ass this time but don't let it happen again :)

GL with the premades to you 20. I will save the drama in this thread for premade night

Lil i feel like once again you have not read the OP... So here it is.
Organization and Collective Understanding will be key in maintaining this event!​

The majority of signups will be selected on a first come first served basis. Understand that certain applications may be looked over to meet the rules and regulations of team composition. This is where providing alternate characters gives you an advantage to be selected!

The First Week will commence Sunday June 8th 8pm est! The teams have already been predetermined for the first week only to showcase what players can expect when participating in the event themselves!

Organization and Collective Understanding will be key in maintaining this event!​

I really am a genuine guy, want to get the community involved in this project, but i feel that it would be most beneficial to players who have little or no premade experience to be able to watch the first night of games and get a feel for what the games look like. The signups for next week will be made on a separate thread on Monday!

Lil i feel like once again you have not read the OP... So here it is.

I really am a genuine guy, want to get the community involved in this project, but i feel that it would be most beneficial to players who have little or no premade experience to be able to watch the first night of games and get a feel for what the games look like. The signups for next week will be made on a separate thread on Monday!

i feel like those with "little or no premade experience" probably dont have a Ti account.

Fuck you Lil. The only reason you're not even on this "pre-invite" list is because you don't have Skype. Your buddy Izac was added to the Skype chat when we were creating this. Interesting he never mentioned it to you NOR did he show any interest at all in doing it. I added absolutely everyone I knew on Skype to the chat so we could figure out teams. Oh hey, here's an idea, maybe if ANYONE ON MISHA AT ALL USED SKYPE maybe you could, I don't know, be a part of the community THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS A PART OF? Or hey, what were you expecting, exactly - that we would roll out the red carpet and hand you a personal invitation? Please Ms. Lil, please join the Alliance premade even though we already have fucking Kevikev, Ezeron, Zara and many other fantastic hunters that are all equally capable of playing a great hunter and can actually RoS healers that get focused. Or hey, more important question, given you can't even talk in Skype, don't have Skype and I'm guessing refuse to Skype (granted I could be wrong, but prior comments seem to indicate I am not) HOW DO YOU PLAN TO PREMADE?

i feel like those with "little or no premade experience" probably dont have a Ti account.

10v10 premade experience. Not 5 man premade steamrolling PuGs.

I'm going to just take the time to say that the original start date for these premades was Sunday, June 15th.

We got a group together to show what a competitive premade would look like AND to promote enthusiasm from as many people on TI as possible in playing.

In no way was this meant to exclude anyone in any way shape or form.

We pulled together 20 people quickly for the pre-premade game. Once more, This. Is. Not. The. Main. Event. This is a pre-game. This is prep. This is more of an advert. The rules we set are for this PRE-premade. Not for the actual events, which will draft players from TI who show interest.

If you had been in skype or Izac had vouched for your interest, we would have taken you in a heartbeat. As it was, that did not happen for whatever reason and is perfectly fine. I can't speak for HB, but I think Misha is extremely welcome for this event - I'm 99% sure he feels the same way. In fact, a large part of this being put together was in response to premade groups beginning to pop up, such as Misha's.

Skype is kind of important for coordination. It's superior than updating forum posts for 90% of Free to Play players. I expect that people interested in competing in these premades will be asked to use skype, mic or not.

I'm going to just take the time to say that the original start date for these premades was Sunday, June 15th.

We got a group together to show what a competitive premade would look like AND to promote enthusiasm from as many people on TI as possible in playing.

In no way was this meant to exclude anyone in any way shape or form.

We pulled together 20 people quickly for the pre-premade game. Once more, This. Is. Not. The. Main. Event. This is a pre-game. This is prep. This is more of an advert. The rules we set are for this PRE-premade. Not for the actual events, which will draft players from TI who show interest.

And there you have it. Explained perfectly clearly. Golf clap to Bop.
I wish everyone good luck and good fortune in tomorrow's games. Have fun!
HB, I will PM you my toons and required information that I would like to be involved with this in the future.

Sweetsidney...

Last edited by a moderator:
And there you have it. Explained perfectly clearly. Golf clap to Bop.
I wish everyone good luck and good fortune in tomorrow's games. Have fun!
HB, I will PM you my toons and required information that I would like to be involved with this in the future.

Sweetsidney...

TIL golf clap is a good thing.. I thought it was bad.

Hey guys we have 2 unconfirmed spots for tomorrow nights premade horde side. we need a warlock and an ele shaman! Please send me a private msg tonight if you are interested in playing will go first come first serve!

Urban Dictionary: golf clap

its generally regarded as sarcastic

or apparently an std
I am flattered you took the time look that up that up to enlighten yourself and others However, the true meaning is a low clapping resonance so as to not disturb the competitors' concentration on the playing field and to not call attention to yourself.

Back to the matter at hand, HB, I have not had a chance to give that info to you yet. All I play is heals.
/Cheers

Sweetsidney...

Users who are viewing this thread