F2P 10v10 Summer Premades!

I am flattered you took the time look that up that up to enlighten yourself and others However, the true meaning is a low clapping resonance so as to not disturb the competitors' concentration on the playing field and to not call attention to yourself.

Back to the matter at hand, HB, I have not had a chance to give that info to you yet. All I play is heals.
/Cheers

Sweetsidney...

its used sarcastically in that clip you posted and its even a negative emote in wow

I would hate for people to misunderstand your ignorance

Still Need Warlock and Ele on Horde for tonight's game! PM me on TI if interested first come first serve!

it's all good bud. i'll ride the bench this game. hopefully there will be more opportunities in the future.

Currently we have a lock/ele now on tentative for tonight, for next week's games though i will make a post tomorrow (separate thread) for people to sign up for!

Currently we have a lock/ele now on tentative for tonight, for next week's games though i will make a post tomorrow (separate thread) for people to sign up for!

I can't make it tonight - trying to get you a replacement.

For those who are on early we are forming teams! Should have 10v10 both sides looking forward to getting game going

We have 4 streams at minimal available 2 each faction for those who would like to watch different point of views of the games tonight!

Games done for night! I will have the game vodded on my stream to watch tomorrow! Signup thread will be made tomorrow as a separate thread ! DO NOT SIGN UP ON THIS THREAD/PM ME! Looking forward to next week's games

EDIT: Read OP of this thread for signup details!

I'd like to figure something out that will limit the 0-0 stall. I noticed during that game that there were a lot of pushes/ kills that didn't happen. I don't know if it was too many heals, DPS not hitting the same target or just 10v10 being too much to make up for (meaning 2 people fuck up but 8 make up for it).

I'd like to figure something out that will limit the 0-0 stall. I noticed during that game that there were a lot of pushes/ kills that didn't happen. I don't know if it was too many heals, DPS not hitting the same target or just 10v10 being too much to make up for (meaning 2 people fuck up but 8 make up for it).

I think that both team's pushes were fine, both happened frequently, reason being for minimal large pushes was the choice of kill targets/syncronized team effort to land those kills. For the first game of the event though I think it went fine. was competitive game for sure, both teams had an opportunity to take the win just did not capitalize! Practice Practice Practice!

Grats guys. GGs both sides. Was a good nail-biter at the end. I realize that melee classes would likely get blown up, and are at a disadvantage for positioning, but would it be worth it to require some melee spots on each team, just to add some flavor to the games? Rogues would be sort of a wasted slot for these long clashes, but sure would keep the teams on their toes with stacks if each team had one. Really, this is not something I'm that familiar with, just asking about the possibilities for future games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Week 2 Signups have begun on a separate thread! Do not signup on this thread, this thread will be used for discussion!

Link to signup thread HERE

Users who are viewing this thread