Veteran Crowd Control Index

Re: MoP CC

does warlock's Succubus: Seduction still auto cast when the player is stun by HoJ etc?

While yes seduction isn't available till 26 if a enemy stuns or silences you your sucubuss will automatically seduc the target . Your Imp will also auto clense any stun or magic effect on you on a 10 sec cd ( allowing u to use double agm If you like?

Druid, Priest, Shaman and Monk dispels missing.

Tiger's Lust missing.

Dwarf racial and Anti-Venom do nothing against Hunter snares.

Blazing Speed missing.

Shadowmeld missing.

Displacer Beast missing.

Succubus - Seduction, Yea locks have it, trust me.

Poooowah , even tho it sucks in some ways. You can always /love or /kiss (Dont acutaly remember wich 1 lol) enemys succubus and she wont be able to use Sedduction on ye .
^_^!

Re: Crowd Control

Since when does Avengers shield silence 3 targets??

Jk, may want to fix that minor error. (Silences primary target the bounce to 2 others) ^_^

Since when does Avengers shield silence 3 targets??

Jk, may want to fix that minor error. (Silences primary target the bounce to 2 others) ^_^

In mop launch it did.
Unsticky inc ...

Yes the warlock succubus has seduction at level 20...she auto casts it though, you cant control when she casts it

i guess its both /love and /kiss
Used on my own succubus and a heart appeared above her head or mine or both lol its been a while now

But for enemies, i dont know :p

I would love to have the knowledge of a macro that targets SUCCUBUS... Cruz a demon has difficult and strange names... you can always stick with mouseover tho.

I tried changing the title from "MoP CC" to just "Crowd Control", but its not showing up on the main thread page.

Double click in the threads topic on the general f2p twinkling page, if that doesn't work.... well, [MENTION=10938]Broken[/MENTION], can you anything to fix it or ?

Users who are viewing this thread