Veteran Crowd Control Index

Re: MoP CC

slam* not pummel, my bad. And under Battleground conditions any warrior can beat any hunter. Any class can beat any class in battleground conditions. You'll seldom catch a hunter with every single one of his cooldowns up, and like I said, they're terrible. But leave it for the forum-goers here to take one remark/experience and run that poster into the ground over it lol. No hard feelings though.

I say you'll seldom catch a Hunter without at least one of his cooldowns up. That's all the Hunter needs. Sure you can kill one as a Warrior, I've done it plenty. Just given 10 encounters you'll probably lose 8/10. Once they take away PH? You might win 1/10 if you're lucky.

I couldn't disagree with your assessment of the situation more.

This bracket is going to be an even bigger joke in MoP if they don't raise the level cap.

you seem clueless. it cant get any worse. the only thing that keeps me attracted to this bracket at all is arenas. and the forums arent all that bad compared to 19s or 70. which is where i'd be

it cant get any worse.

Sure it can. As it stands, the power classes are keeping what they have and a lot of the other classes are losing abilitites or making dubious trade-offs. That's going to make the bracket worse than it already is.

You left out Bear Hug - Spell - World of Warcraft which does 30% of a bear's HP as damage over 3 seconds. On a stam stacking 24 bear, that's going to be huge. That's 900 damage on a 3k HP bear. Stun plus 900 damge? Finishing move right there.

i haven't included the 24 stuff yet...will eventually though.

i cleaned up the list and grouped Stuns & Disorients together.

...i'll also probably add Disarm abilities.

...still debating if this list would be more helpful listed by class (instead of by ability).

Last edited by a moderator:

Hmm. Idk. I'm prepared for 20Warrior when MoP hits. I've been playing arms all week and I can tell you that with practice, It's not as bad as it seems. The loss of piercing howl won't ruin the class because Arms is viable in the current game if you practice, know how skilled you are at the class, and pick your fights. Start practicing Arms or start re-rolling.

Just remember that just because in theory every class can kite a warrior to death, doesn't mean that when you're in the heat of battle, everyone on the other team stops and says "Hey everybody. It's a warrior. Focus all CC on the warrior.". And because of distractions, your own awareness, skill, and ability to know when to avoid a fight you won't last 2 seconds in, Warrior's going to be alright, and I'm interested to see what it brings to the table in the next expansion.

See you guys on my warrior come MoP. ^^

i've updated most of this post. I still need to go through the hunter pets. I know they've added several new pets recently. if you see I'm missing a pet (or any other errors for that matter), please let me know.

I guess the biggest update is that Warrior Charge no longer appears to have a DR. (reference to some thread on arena junkies).

Thanks.

Hunters' pets' charge is no longer limited to the pet you use due to the new pet talent system. Any pet can be tenacity spec and you will get charge for it.

edit:
Hunter Pet
Basilisk - Petrifying Gaze

Users who are viewing this thread