EU+US [CONFIRMED] GAMEBREAKING new 19 item!!

Release information?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn't read through all of the responses here, so my apologies if this was already suggesed... I farmed them on a fresh 100 by kiting them up to the flight area. The guards will pull them off you and kill them. (This is for farming the Common Legion Sword from Highmountain)

Hope this helps some of you....

Mopar

I didn't read through all of the responses here, so my apologies if this was already suggesed... I farmed them on a fresh 100 by kiting them up to the flight area. The guards will pull them off you and kill them. (This is for farming the Common Legion Sword from Highmountain)

Hope this helps some of you....

Mopar

i havent seen one in a few hours of being at the place mentioned for them, is it only from the felguard legionairre ?

I don't believe so. I think they can drop off of any mob there. Although, I know I got three out of four of them from the servitors.

Sub wants daggers as well. Backstab and Gloomblade both require them.

da

Dagger MH and a sword OH? na nvm wouldnt work.

duck.

Pretty sure subtlety only needs a dagger mainhand. No poisons, so offhand is simple a stat stick. Swords work, so it's probably BiS offhand for sub.

Anyone know if this would be good for an arms warrior even though it's a one hand cuz its speed? Or is this a rogues only Twink item?

Anyone know if this would be good for an arms warrior even though it's a one hand cuz its speed? Or is this a rogues only Twink item?
I think the abilities themselves require two handed weapons, so you could wield it but you would be locked out of most of your abilities. I think outlaw and sub rogue, monks, 39+ fury warrior and 59+ frost dk's are the only benefiting classes/specs(besides tank specs), and for monks its just item level since they have no weapon damage ratios

I think the abilities themselves require two handed weapons, so you could wield it but you would be locked out of most of your abilities. I think outlaw and sub rogue, monks, 39+ fury warrior and 59+ frost dk's are the only benefiting classes/specs(besides tank specs), and for monks its just item level since they have no weapon damage ratios

That is correct, Arms warriors wont benefit from it because their talents require a 2h weapon. First thing I did when I got mine was sent it to my warrior and was disappointed lol. Perhaps Fury?

Works really nice on a level 10 Outlaw though. Topped damage for the BG effortlessly and smeared the priests with it too. Running 2 of them I gained 1 dmg more then running 1 in MH and Invasion drop weapons in the offhand.

why waste time of getting gamebreaking item and make the bracket no fun. just report the god damn stupid item..

why waste time of getting gamebreaking item and make the bracket no fun. just report the god damn stupid item..
I guarantee it's been reported to Blizz, by the very same ppl abusing it. But I'd bet real money they waited a few days and smashed BG's for those few days before reporting it ;)

Its not even game breaking tbh, nothing near the ilvl 700 guns at the start of legion.

Users who are viewing this thread