EU+US [CONFIRMED] GAMEBREAKING new 19 item!!

Release information?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Please do not insult.
I can call anyone a shitter.

Fact is no one of you fucks know me personally/know me well in ANY way. I may be a dick ingame which i really don't care about, since' it's just a game.

You guys are the shitters though, acting tough infront of your friends, trying to be cool. Abusing shit, shows that you have a weak personality which is scientifically proven to be true.

You my sir are the shitter, by far.

You are the most easily triggered autistic cunt on this website lmfao.

If I knew any better I'd say you were Willywayco's half ret4rded son.

Adds aren't spawning for me. Just a bunch of feltotem mobs and erodar. And the lvl 110 I got to help me earlier today was a complete imbecile and wipe 3+ times in the first 10 minutes of farming. Can someone just help me farm these and end my suffering.

I'm bit confused by so many trash-talk posts... To make summarize - have any of you managed to get the weapon with 100 lvl char?

It's an ilvl 100 weapon...why wouldn't you want one in your offhand as well?

The damage is no difference. I have 2 on my 29 rogue the damage is no difference, if anything the weapon swing are longer. I might get about 1-2 more stamina but I prefer the dagger off hand for faster swings. My item illegal changes .2 from 59.2 to 59.

Did this get some sort of fix?
Used it earlier and seemed to pull out crazy damage. The tooltip for saber slash shows almost twice the damage while using this weapon over the heirloom ones, BUT in instanced pvp it now only does 60 more damage

The damage is no difference. I have 2 on my 29 rogue the damage is no difference, if anything the weapon swing are longer. I might get about 1-2 more stamina but I prefer the dagger off hand for faster swings. My item illegal changes .2 from 59.2 to 59.

Faster/slower swings doesn't change anything for your offhand. It does damage based on the weapon speed and damage, so the white offhand will do very big hits, just slower. But it isn't even really fast vs slow since the legion blade has way higher damage as well.

The ilvl gain probably isn't worth s whole ton of stats, but it's definitely an upgrade to both white damage and ilvl.

What? The offhand is purely a stat stick, in instanced PvP ilvl is all that matters. If you were testing out of a BG / arena that's your problem

Off hand in bg is purely is offhand. Since no stat count so It. don't play it big part in it. I have 2 CLS and the difference between that and my ilvL 44 dagger is from 59.2 to 59 ilvL. The in between swing time is so long I prefer the dagger. Also the maybe 1-2 Stamina if u use 2 CLS but I prefer the dagger being faster for more hits.

Faster/slower swings doesn't change anything for your offhand. It does damage based on the weapon speed and damage, so the white offhand will do very big hits, just slower. But it isn't even really fast vs slow since the legion blade has way higher damage as well.

The ilvl gain probably isn't worth s whole ton of stats, but it's definitely an upgrade to both white damage and ilvl.

I tested it out, it seem CLS and ilvL 44 dagger works better for me. I get better energy regain from proc off off hand hitting. And u are right the damage is more if CLS is use for off hand but also u gain less energy regain. Cause outlaw u gain energy from the amount of time u successfully hit ur opponent. The ilvL gain for me not nothing. Going from 59.2 to 59.0 using 2 CLS versus 1 CLS and 1 dagger

I tested it out, it seem CLS and ilvL 44 dagger works better for me. I get better energy regain from proc off off hand hitting. And u are right the damage is more if CLS is use for off hand but also u gain less energy regain. Cause outlaw u gain energy from the amount of time u successfully hit ur opponent. The ilvL gain for me not nothing. Going from 59.2 to 59.0 using 2 CLS versus 1 CLS and 1 dagger

So this is interesting. Combat potency is normalized by attack speed - so the slow weapon should have a higher chance to proc than a slower weapon, but both should give the same energy over time. Your 2.6 speed dagger has a 55% chance on each white hit to proc the 15 energy gain. The legion blade is almost twice as slow, which makes sense as it has a 107% chance to proc. So every legion blade will get you energy back. But technically you're losing out a bit on the attack speed since it has OVER 100% chance, which does nothing. So in a target dummy scenario, the dagger will be better energy return (dunno how much the white offhand damage increases, but I imagine energy will be more important).

In actual PVP...its up in the air. PvP is full of going in and out of range, switching targets, racing to catch up to a disengaged hunter, etc. So generally a slower weapon is better since you might hit a hunter once (with either the dagger or legion blade) before they disengage. If takes 5 seconds to catch up, then you get another hit in (with either the dagger or legion blade) - but the legion blade will have a 100% chance to return energy, while the dagger has 55% chance.

Its pretty interesting that the sword is so slow that it breaks the combat potency numbers. Down at 19, where we don't have combat potency, the mainhand is mostly a stat stick with some white damage.

EDIT: Wait. I looked at the wrong skill when figuring out when we get combat potency. It should only affect 39+ brackets. Not 29 or 19. Where are you getting energy back from @Redgreenblur ?

Last edited:
Off hand weapon speed doesn't mean shit without enchants or poisons in PvP. Go with whatever has the highest ilevel.

Off hand weapon speed doesn't mean shit without enchants or poisons in PvP. Go with whatever has the highest ilevel.

Both poisons and enchants are normalized for attack speed as well. Depending on the % proc rate, the common legion blade can still be TOO slow for maximum efficiency - like combat potency. But since enchants don't exist in pvp and poisons are the dagger spec, its only 39+ outlaw rogues that might even consider not using the highest ilvl.

Edit: Apparently poisons aren't normalized anymore. Not that it matters since poisons are assassination only and the legion blade is a sword.

Last edited:
Both poisons and enchants are normalized for attack speed as well. Depending on the % proc rate, the common legion blade can still be TOO slow for maximum efficiency - like combat potency. But since enchants don't exist in pvp and poisons are the dagger spec, its only 39+ outlaw rogues that might even consider not using the highest ilvl.
1x legion blade MH, 1x fast dagger OH for faster crip procs/LS procs.

Users who are viewing this thread