Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec combos.

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

Got stuck in deadmines, rolling restarts over and over as it tried to port me out of the instance. Turned off wow, can't even log back in now.

This happened last week too, fix your shit blizz :(

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

Hey guys, what do you think of my new signature? <3

watched the matrix for the first time ever tonight... (im so late, i know)

anywaaaaaaaaaay, i know i play to much wow because the moral i got from the movie is that

f2p = humans 24s = machines

On a bit of a break, but wanted to say grats on finally getting that WBFH bend! And hello to everyone else!

I am going to Make a goblin ele shaman on this realm been planning on second char for awhile
and decided to go to a realm where dont have to pug by myself

Just to make one thing clear: BWL is not​ recruiting hunters*, or other douchebags.

It's okay if you're not that good at WoW—BWL Baddies is not just a clever name—but jerks and kids will not be tolerated.

*hot chick exemption still in effect

Hey snow jobs. I think I played with you on eu? In 19s and you were one of the best 70 mages?
Every thought about coming to eu and starting this up on a low populated realm , I'd be willing to help you out with agm and lfh when I'm on if you like ? :) please do get back to me

( my 19 was called sybetatrix ) I think..

Last edited by a moderator:

So I quit this game, for good.

If you haven't seen me for the past month that's what been going on. I got another 10 day so I'm back for this week. I'm offering my 2 man rocket services and the like. If anyone wants to BG come on over, I'll be officially done next Monday. Things are good, I'm just busy and don't have time for it. Long story short I end up playing too much and it causes trouble and tbh after 7 years I'm ready to be done.

But on that note I wanted to say the games and people I played with on BWL have been nothing but fucking rock stars. I've had some cool moments in this game (which I'll share below) but who would have ever thought a bunch of trials could make the list... :)

1.) Grinding my Merc Glad lock set on my first character
2.) Guardain Druid tanking UBRS to the LoTR soundtrack (navigating the tunnels and bridges, it was awesome)
3.) My first serious raiding: LK and the Sindragosa fight and clearing that place.
4.) This server and the 24 premades we overcame!

Anyways... It's late. I'm sure I could have wrote this much better in the morning but oh well. I'll be around TI and probably doing F2PDev still. Thanks for being awesome. You guys rock.

I was wondering where you went, you'll be sorely missed. GGs

Goodnight, you prince of f2p. You king of WoW.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread