Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec combos.

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

Is anyone interested in watching the arenas/ some bgs I recorded awhile ago? Not going to put them on youtube if nobody cares, but I just remembered I had them!

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

Hey it's Cynwise! I got turned on to twinking when a Google search for "f2p wow" led me to a post on his old "Green Tinted Goggles" blog about the possibilities of trial twinking.

Herd u were recruiting Hunters?
Hallo.

On vacation, but wanted to send this your way. I know we've talked about faction mechanics before, but this guy has some interesting points related to faction and BG queues.

On Faction Imbalance in Random Battleground Populations | Cynwise's Warcraft Manual

Cheers!

An interesting read indeed, but I must say there are quite a few parts I disagree with. Not saying I do not understand what he is saying, as I used to have the same analytical and critical mindset, but bottom line he has some facts wrong and some assumptions to correct. For starters; The assumption that dots of all sizes can leave and that ONLY small dots can join is quite wrong. If my experience is half the size of my dot, & let's use me for an example here,(played since patch 1.4, quit at Panda release) and I just recently came back to screw around on some trial twinking, would my dot not already be pretty "fatty"?
Anyways, just some flaws with the logic that I see. He does bring up a few good points however.
/ding 20

[MENTION=17349]Sly[/MENTION]

[video=youtube;nct5Iswf5F8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nct5Iswf5F8[/video]

Love, Riptides :)

Hey guys. Dunno if anyone remembers me (only played for probably a month on this server) but I'm gonna make a rogue and play again.

Hope to see y'all there.

Hey guys. Dunno if anyone remembers me (only played for probably a month on this server) but I'm gonna make a rogue and play again.

Hope to see y'all there.

Yep I remember you, you had the fish on your head lol ;)

I believe it's pretty quite on here now but hopefully people are starting to trickle back

Mostly everyone plays alliance atm .

Mostly everyone plays alliance atm .

Damn. And here I just spent an hour playing a blood elf :p

Guess I'll roll Alliance. I really hope WoD lets me not have to farm heirlooms anymore so I can play all the classes. At least I can get the eyepatch, I guess.

I managed to get my F2P account back from being hacked guys. I'll try to be on a bit more.

I am still there

Hey guys :)

Recently came back, and I decided to roll a shammy on BWL :)

going slowly with this one, anyone on bwl that wants to dungeon or premade just let me know, need to find my battletag info...

going slowly with this one, anyone on bwl that wants to dungeon or premade just let me know, need to find my battletag info...

Resto? Make it a Tauren, the +stamina is looking quite nice. I might stop by soon, I hear its pretty quite these days though. I have another 10 day on my p2p I woud be interested in farming SFK (MTB on Tact) if you wanted Magefist or the like.

YAY . I'm without internet for about a month but as soon as I'm back we can play some games :p

Where are you guys? I feel like i havent seen any BWL players in years.....

there is always like 6-7 ppl on during peek hours and like 1-3 people on during the middle of the night

also im considering making a firemage or a 2h Enhancement xD for the lewlz

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread