Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec combos.

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

Sorry for the late response, from Vashj we would play by the rules. I myself now have a 24 becuase of all the racket Jajas, but I would go to my f2p mage if something like this got organized. Most everybody has other classes geared except me and my mage lol, but I would be down to help group since I now also have a p2p account???

Yea that would be fun. I didn't tag you guys cause I didn't even know what BWL would think so no worries. But it sounds like everyone is just looking for challenging/fair games so that would be awesome. I think it would best to just pick a date and we'll see what happens. I was hoping to see you guys for Cheese's thing but no luck...

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

Yea that would be fun. I didn't tag you guys cause I didn't even know what BWL would think so no worries. But it sounds like everyone is just looking for challenging/fair games so that would be awesome. I think it would best to just pick a date and we'll see what happens. I was hoping to see you guys for Cheese's thing but no luck...

Yeah Vashj asked me on Saturday to get on for the pres but I was doing flex with my guild on my 90 at the time so yeah.. sorry. BTW sorry for playing on my 24 and killing you, I was still super happy when you used blink through me I just wanna /dance with you when you do that :p BTW you likey my 24 mage? Haha. I also just started classes again so my playtime has been nerfed. If we set up a date I could probably most likely make it and organize teams :]

What are we looking for? No Hunters or rogues, no jajadins, but Is Holy spec ok? I think we have a few people that like to heal as pally. We have ALOT of druids, so I hope those are ok? You know ill be on my mage. Priests at 20 are allowed. Speed pots allowed? I love using them personally :p umm I think that covers most of it? haha

Yeah Vashj asked me on Saturday to get on for the pres but I was doing flex with my guild on my 90 at the time so yeah.. sorry. BTW sorry for playing on my 24 and killing you, I was still super happy when you used blink through me I just wanna /dance with you when you do that :p BTW you likey my 24 mage? Haha. I also just started classes again so my playtime has been nerfed. If we set up a date I could probably most likely make it and organize teams :]

What are we looking for? No Hunters or rogues, no jajadins, but Is Holy spec ok? I think we have a few people that like to heal as pally. We have ALOT of druids, so I hope those are ok? You know ill be on my mage. Priests at 20 are allowed. Speed pots allowed? I love using them personally :p umm I think that covers most of it? haha

Np, it's business as usual in the basin/glutch. I really wanted to fight you p2p, and still do lol.

I should probably leave this up to the other members of BWL/people with a P2P. [MENTION=6328]Snowjobs[/MENTION] [MENTION=16851]Riptides[/MENTION] [MENTION=17349]Sly[/MENTION] [MENTION=13635]hairy[/MENTION] @upinsmoke
I'll just throw out Friday or Saturday some week 7pm pst?

Do you guys have active hunts that would miss out? I could see allowing 1 hunter, rogue, prot pally just in case. 3 heals max? No 24s. Pots are fine, Northrend buff, w/e F2Ps can get. If everyone wants to do it I'll start a thread and make it more official lol.

Np, it's business as usual in the basin/glutch. I really wanted to fight you p2p, and still do lol.

I should probably leave this up to the other members of BWL/people with a P2P. Snowjobs Riptides Sly hairy @upinsmoke
I'll just throw out Friday or Saturday some week 7pm pst?

Do you guys have active hunts that would miss out? I could see allowing 1 hunter, rogue, prot pally just in case. 3 heals max? No 24s. Pots are fine, Northrend buff, w/e F2Ps can get. If everyone wants to do it I'll start a thread and make it more official lol.

Friday is probably best for me, but Saturday may work if that works for more. I think we do have a hunter or rogue player laying around somewhere :p 3 heals sounds fine, but does that limit to classes that CAN heal such as feral druids with offheals or lets say 3 priest 2 Feral druids (as a scenario) Does that count as 5 heals? or 3? :p Just wanna get on da same page :] I would actually love to try and que against other servers. I saw an AP ally premade the other day.. (Think we lost Cough* Cough*) lol

My p2p's deactivated now.

[video=youtube;c7HiOgSPWT0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7HiOgSPWT0[/video]
[MENTION=17349]Sly[/MENTION]

I could definitely be down for this once it's scheduled. I'd like a fight where I can put Render's full burst into use. I'll have to see if I can drag Zairy back from the depths to heal my ass.

Edit: We could have a 1 enh sham requirement...

How do we get your awesome lockness on BWL? ;)

wellllllllllllll... I'm not too into hordie racials. /cough Every Man for Himself. But, I'm down to make a demo lock on there. Alliance does have a reputation of losing more... I just don't know which race to choose. /cough Every Man for Himself. Also, how long does it take for one to get an AGM, LFH? Or a rare drop such as MM? Knowing there's a bunch of other people attempting to get the same gear, it must take much longer than it would on a realm without a F2P community. I would think. Then again now a days I see F2Ps everywhere. I'm glad I was lucky enough to get 2 AGMs when I did.

Like I said, I'm down like a clown, Charlie Brown to make a demo lock. I just cant guarantee my commitment to gearing. Without help that is.

BTW I've never been on a realm with a good F2P community. There sure are a lot of choade munchers on Aerie Peak, never going back there. No offense AP F2Ps.

Yea the double AGM with Human trinket is nice... We have some decent choices, Troll for the 20% cast speed is really OP at this level. Goblin gets you an extra escape, so you might be able to go Destro over the demon leap. Plus the 1% extra haste...

LFH is the same as any other server. We aren't overpopulating the pools or anything, there's 5-20 people online at a time here. DPR is decent, we usually place weekly. AGM is the same with all the CRZ, no idea who's going for it right now. MM isn't bad tbh, we have 90s that make rounds and hold chests at times.

Always enjoy seeing Redruby in BGs.

As [MENTION=18568]Hashbrowns[/MENTION] said the LFH and DPR are about the same as any other realm, possibly better for the DPR since it seems like us 20's are taking 1st, 2nd, and 3rd weekly.

LFH would take slightly longer than average realm, but that's just mostly how much work and dedication you are willing to put into it.

There are a few people who have gotten the AGM without cross realm, it just takes the right amount of patience and dedication.

As for chesting, if you solo chest you should have a fairly decent success of finding at least one chest per zone. Most of the time the twinks on BWL, like to keep each other posted and farm multiple zones, so say twink A finds a MM and is ashenvale, he can let twink B come and get it while twink A holds the chest for him.

For chesting recently we have been doing a lot of cross realm as well, to pick up those dead realms chests, on average i see a twink getting MM every week, so as any other aspect of the game, it's all about how much you play and how dedicated you are to finding one.

Anyways, just wanted to elaborate on a few things, looking forward to seeing you around [MENTION=16260]TheFupaKing[/MENTION] (;

Thanks you guys. I've decided to go with a goblin.

The permanent 1% haste sounds awesome.

Double haste trinkets, back and waist pieces. With a balance druid... I wonder what kind of shenanigans an Aff lock could do.

Thanks you guys. I've decided to go with a goblin.

The permanent 1% haste sounds awesome.

Double haste trinkets, back and waist pieces. With a balance druid... I wonder what kind of shenanigans an Aff lock could do.

Full haste gear gets you 8.8%, enough for an extra tick of Corruption and Unstable Affliction Haste Breakpoints - Ask Mr. Robot - World of Warcraft
Dot all the things.

If anyone else is looking to come here and roll under-powered man I would love to see a 20 shadow. We hardly have any fears so you you won't be DRing with anyone. Plus the roots, and the bubbles and the slow...

i thought about playing shadow, just seems lackluster with only mind flay and one dot. i figure holy is underpowered enough!

i thought about playing shadow, just seems lackluster with only mind flay and one dot. i figure holy is underpowered enough!
go ahead and make one . we do roll crazy comps a bunch and if we get serious u can just go disc

go ahead and make one . we do roll crazy comps a bunch and if we get serious u can just go disc

ive noticed, but i would just respec since i already have a 20 priest on bwl. might give it a shot after i get atleast a boa weapon. lack of spellpower without it makes me feel more useful as holy!

Users who are viewing this thread