Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec combos.

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

Vashj v. BWL would be a great idea. Not just b/c of 24s, but even w/o facing or being teamed w/ 24s, almost no BGs are fun anymore winning or losing. It's all steamrolls and snores.

I gave a BWL sham to a Vashj guy and then, last night, I started to PM snowjobs an offer to give my Vashj sham to him.
. . . maybe I should finally DL the f2paddon

Anyway, I in no way speak for the Vashj-ers, but would they have class restrictions (hunters, prots, rogues)?

Oh yea, for sure on the class restrictions. Just throwing things at the wall here but 2 hunter limit, 3 healers, 2 rogues max, the rest as you see fit. I think the biggest problem would be getting class/spec combinations we want for a 10 man. I'm sure both realms could throw together 10 people but to really form a well balanced team might be tough.

I would love to see something like how DOTA starts matches. Each team has a captain and they pick players one at a time. That way the other team can pick a counter class. We could CRZ multiple alts and play what the team sees fit.

People were doing so much with CRZ wpvp events a while back, I'm surprised this isn't more popular.

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

Good luck with the guild or whatever you feel like calling it "group"?

FC: Upinsmoke
Defensive heals: Bend
Defensive peels: Me/lock/ele shaman
Offensive heals: Riptides
Offensive heals: Supervillian/Log
Offensive CC: Me or some bad ass lock
EFC return team: Zaronce
EFC return team: Cheese (on horde rogue?)
EFC return team: Cvoke
Feeties doing hur thing on one of her characters

?
We have so many good players tbh. Cheese on denounce pala would be nice. HoTs in priest bubbles would be nice too(bend). Rip could go FC heals for the HP boost. Too.. many... options...

Last edited by a moderator:

I know nothing about wargames - can you do horde vs. horde in them?

there are kind of a lot of horde on veco (including not-very-goods and not-very-good p2ps, but maybe enough f2ps.

Yea I believe so, it works like arena. So you have to be next to each other and challenge (or maybe p2ps can challenge over battletag and then just leave once it pops?) I pretty sure it just randomly chooses who's blue and who's red.

FC: Upinsmoke
Defensive heals: Bend
Defensive peels: Me/lock/ele shaman
Offensive heals: Riptides
Offensive heals: Supervillian/Log
Offensive CC: Me or some bad ass lock
EFC return team: Zaronce
EFC return team: Cheese (on horde rogue?)
EFC return team: Cvoke
Feeties doing hur thing on one of her characters

?
We have so many good players tbh. Cheese on denounce pala would be nice. HoTs in priest bubbles would be nice too(bend). Rip could go FC heals for the HP boost. Too.. many... options...

Give me a date and I'll be online

Bwl is now looking for anyone to roll underpowered / underplayed . Spec or class combos.

Im talking any spec of lock, mage

or

shadow / priests . enhance / shaman . You get the idea.

basically we are looking for a new face since druids are ..... well ..... ridiculously op beyond the point were its enjoyable.

We premade nightly and would like to add new ppl to the group.

Who knows maybe we will arena if enough ppl join in.

as far as what our realm offers as far as gearing goes.
Every week we have2 fishing tourney winners

we also do dk run throughs of bfd very often for getting those elusive items.

active time is at night from 7 o'clock -> later as everyone on our realm is usually busy until then.

PS : dont come if your annoying . If i find you annoying we kick u on sight untill you get the point and leave. But really were a nice comunity as long as ur a cool kid.
O and unless your a total babe irl hunters and prot pallies are stiffly banned.
For these premades i will probably be playing a demo lock or guardian.

Fury war here I come rofl

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

I've been thinking of rolling a healer/dps hybrid on bwl, I want to roll another pally as i'm use to pally mechanics, but i'm not sure, I'll roll something...

I've been thinking of rolling a healer/dps hybrid on bwl, I want to roll another pally as i'm use to pally mechanics, but i'm not sure, I'll roll something...

That'd be awesome, look forward to seeing ya!

What a beautiful jaja

Why not all go p2p and only play the most OP classes and try to only play against really bad teams? like retarded jajas w/ terrible gear who drool on their keyboard? afk from matches that aren't like this. gy camp all the time.

[pic] "Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves' . . . 'Here's Tom with the weather.'"

I think I know all parts of your sig lol. The pic is that ridiculous fireworks explosion in San Diego where they all went off at once yea? And the quote is Bill Hicks. Have you heard the song Third Eye by Tool? They were big fans of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6hYe6FbA60

Vashj v. BWL would be a great idea. Not just b/c of 24s, but even w/o facing or being teamed w/ 24s, almost no BGs are fun anymore winning or losing. It's all steamrolls and snores.

I gave a BWL sham to a Vashj guy and then, last night, I started to PM snowjobs an offer to give my Vashj sham to him.
. . . maybe I should finally DL the f2paddon

Anyway, I in no way speak for the Vashj-ers, but would they have class restrictions (hunters, prots, rogues)?

Sorry for the late response, from Vashj we would play by the rules. I myself now have a 24 becuase of all the racket Jajas, but I would go to my f2p mage if something like this got organized. Most everybody has other classes geared except me and my mage lol, but I would be down to help group since I now also have a p2p account???

Users who are viewing this thread