Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec combos.

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

we meeeessssss you toooo

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

I really want to play f2p again but at the same time I know it's the last thing I need to be doing :p

I really want to play f2p again but at the same time I know it's the last thing I need to be doing :p
plz play on your shamm again and tell us how viable ENH is...

Still leveling my F2P fury warrior. Was doing BGs yesterday in 10-14 as level 13, only in white gear because of me disenchanting shit, no heirlooms, and I was holding my own against heirloomed players. I killed two loomed rogues and a ret pally in greens, the rogues were together and the ret just appeared seconds after I killed one rogue just because of defensive stance and a random undergeared 200 health baddy healer priest. Rofl.

dont join him bend is the worst wow player ever, and very bad at druids ;)

*pokehug&kiss*

dont join him bend is the worst wow player ever, and very bad at druids ;)

*pokehug&kiss*

what ever happened to that balance Druid you had on bwl ?

what ever happened to that balance Druid you had on bwl ?

I had deleted all my toons on my trial account and rerolled them to my p2p acc for the mounts/titles/ect

but i quit wow, atleast until i can get straight in life. just wanted to come see how everyone was doing

got a funny story for you bro...

so today im riding my bike and 3 streets away from my house when i was on my way home a dog started coming at me. when he got close i was 1 street away from my house. i switched the leg that he was close to, to the other side of my bike. i wasn't really thinking this atm but i cut threw someones grass and that slowed me down. i jumped off and turned around amazingly i don't know how i did it and just started backstraifing all the way to my house, using my bike as a shield. this dog was not smart enough to get around my bike lol.

in conclusion, if it wasn't for wow i would of got killed by a dog today.

omomggmdolly do it

Pffffffff and my mom says WoW doesn't have any benefits.

your mom is wrong.

wow teaches you how to backstrafe IRL
wow teaches you how to type fast
wow teaches you leadership skills/listening skills

i could probably think of more but i haven't played wow in a while... lol

Last edited by a moderator:

2 classes i havn't leveled to 20 yet are mage n lock.panda mage: Baabaahpower on BWLundead or belf for warlock?some names for potential lock:powerofearpowerlockedtearfulfearfeartear
it's too bad that Tearsforfears is too long :(

i want to rule the world!

Last edited by a moderator:

So what's underplayed? I want to roll but don't know the bracket.

We could use heales, holy priest/ resto shaman?

Ele Shaman has some nice dps with off heals. Casters are great vs the armor stacking skillpatch melee influx that's out there right now.

Classes that are considered OP: Resto Druid, Hunter, Prot Pally

i don't think you could go wrong with a mage, lock, shammy.

Users who are viewing this thread