Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec combos.

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

Hey bend! Sorry to rain on your party but since you've been gone Blizzard has been connecting more servers. I remember a couple weeks ago reading that the 3 main servers to realm hop to have been connected to another server. Those servers would be TheScryers, Ravenholdt, and TheVentureCo.
R.I.P. realm hopping. (mostly, that is)
Linked or not it's still the best way to chest hunt .

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

Well well, me and bend had a little talk about weapon choice for 2handed enhancement between Bloodied Arcanite Reaper - Item - World of Warcraft and Burnished Warden Staff - Item - World of Warcraft and thoughts were that the 2nd one would be better.. But can someone (probably Tactorz or Benedictus babe) make that wizardry with numbers, roll the dices and make the crazy voodoo saying 3 times the name of that dead lady in front of the mirror to find out what are the numbers for both? if you need any aditional info I can give you my toon stats or anything else.

Well well, me and bend had a little talk about weapon choice for 2handed enhancement between Bloodied Arcanite Reaper - Item - World of Warcraft and Burnished Warden Staff - Item - World of Warcraft and thoughts were that the 2nd one would be better.. But can someone (probably Tactorz or Benedictus babe) make that wizardry with numbers, roll the dices and make the crazy voodoo saying 3 times the name of that dead lady in front of the mirror to find out what are the numbers for both? if you need any aditional info I can give you my toon stats or anything else.
Hmm I do love them numbas...
Wait so how do you Lava Lash with a 2her?

[MENTION=15455]Talok[/MENTION]
798IHJS.png

http://www.wowhead.com/item=42943
http://www.wowhead.com/item=79131
http://www.wowhead.com/item=48718
http://www.wowhead.com/item=48716

So here's what I got. I used Hiñdu @ Blackwing Lair - Community - World of Warcraft for gear; attack power, haste, etc.

Weapon Damage is just an average from a high hit to a low one. I added various buffs for your weps. Computed your Normalized Weapon Damage and then / that by how long it took you to do that damage (which would be 1 swing). For the last column those are your 1 handers so its damage +damage/2 (since it's cut in half for offhand) and then / by how long it took for 2 swings.

Do you incur a CD when switching weps? Cause that's not factored into anything. Neither is Flurry nor your increased chance to miss with offhand. This is purely you swinging away, all white damage.

Lava Dredge be swinging so fast...

whats the normalized weapon speed for a staff ? is it 3.6 as well ? if so then i would think it would win out over the lava dredger simply due to the higher top end with primal strike ?

for just pure melee the staff and the mace would be almost the same except for the weapon enchants . would be interesting to see over a really large span of time if the number of primal strikes with a higher top end would win out over a higher weapon speed with the + damage enchants ..... :) i nominate [MENTION=18568]Hashbrowns[/MENTION] for this one as i am omw to chill for a lil :)

With WoD around the corner, there will probably be a lot of people coming to test or retest f2p and wow waters. The upcoming changes to trail classes are both positive and negative depending on perspective and are attracting more f2p buzz. Bend, I think it'd be an excellent idea to start or update this thread for recruiting more laid-back but still serious about pvp, very similar to the people I've seen on BWL.

Just a thought, I sort of expect realms like AP, BWL, Vashj, Lightbringer, etc to do something like this. I haven't been a part of the f2p community until recently, so what happened prior to MoP release?

Edit: for spelling
PS, how do I mention TI members?

We need more heals. Preferably late night, 7-10 west coast. Come get dem peels.

I'm parked outside chest and open nightly. New healers get first dibs on MM ;)

Holy pal or resto druid? hmmmm. I want a toon dedicated for healing. Sell me on either one XD

Holy pal or resto druid? hmmmm. I want a toon dedicated for healing. Sell me on either one XD
I'd go HPally or RShaman for the cleanse. That way you can remove crippling and get some distance off my freeze. Both are great classes...

got my p2p back!!! what to role?...hmmmmm

roll f2p.

but if you're gunna be that way, go to wowhead and try their "sorting hat." It's pretty funny and worth a good laugh.

Chadley it's [@][PERSONSNAME] but no brackets

Been on all night, was nice seeing some of the classic BWL players back on. Very chill.

Users who are viewing this thread