Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec combos.

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

This recruitment thread has been noticeably silent for about a month...

Come to BWL!!! We have A LOT of people rolling monks which should make for some exciting monk premades. With WoD being released less than three weeks ago, we have some new people as well as familiar faces returning. Any class is welcome as there is so much viability now.

We also have many p2ps willing to help you with stuff like dungeon runs and farming certain items. Gearing up should be no issue as a lot of people including myself will be willing to help you farm whatever you need. Come to BWL Nao!!! Go!

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

Keep in mind we are all bad at wow and really mean so don't be to quick on the decision . Ap is a really great realm and you should totaly try there too :)

Do you get PvP on if you travel to contested lands? I'm just wondering because of the WoD changes.

Do you get PvP on if you travel to contested lands? I'm just wondering because of the WoD changes.

Nope, I've seen multiple alliance in Rachet that look to have PvP enabled. I can right click them, nothing happens. It won't even let me heal Horde that are flagged if I'm not.

Just came to say hello to my old fellows =D
For the guys that doesn't know, my pc does not support wow anymore so I had to make a forced break. I am enjoying it, but abstinence is SHIT. I still enter ti like 6times a week to see whats happening.. If I could just log and see the new faces of my old toons it would be amazing, but meh..

Good thing is that summer is coming here in Brazil so I can use my free time to see the sun, practice swimming, running, ciclying and my favorite sport, Party!

One day I'll be back and amaze you with stories of the world outside the window. Kisses and hugs and mucho cariño!

For the guys that doesn't know, my pc does not support wow anymore so I had to make a forced break. I am enjoying it, but abstinence is SHIT. I still enter ti like 6times a week to see whats happening.. If I could just log and see the new faces of my old toons it would be amazing, but meh..

Good thing is that summer is coming here in Brazil so I can use my free time to see the sun, practice swimming, running, ciclying and my favorite sport, Party!

One day I'll be back and amaze you with stories of the world outside the window. Kisses and hugs and mucho cariño!
:0 you can't swim?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What do you mean doesn't support? What's wrong with it? You can turn off the WoW models and stuff if it's bugging out.

Hell send me your specs and I'll throw it on the official forums and see if there's a way around..

Nvm, i am back!!!!!

Nope, I've seen multiple alliance in Rachet that look to have PvP enabled. I can right click them, nothing happens. It won't even let me heal Horde that are flagged if I'm not.

Never mind, if they are flagged you can attack them, those other I saw must have been not flagged. Flagging seems to be a personal choice though. I still couldn't heal flagged people in Org while unflagged. And attempting to do so wouldn't flag me.

So, WoD has come and many things changed in game, many new people joined bwl, many good friends are not active anymore. Are we still the weird comps with of the underplayed classes realm? My mage is rolling only as frost, my enhancement appears only twice a week, I am rolling a Brewmaster. Let's take a seat and some tea, let's talk about BwL, The #1 Gnomeball Team of all Azeroth, lair of grumpy old men that used to dislike and ban 90% of freshmen.

I sneak on from time to time :) and banned 2 ppl last weak . Finals and gf have kept me bussy as of late and I won't have internet over Christmas break but I may get a new computer so that's nice . I think one of the big issues is que times tbh 40 min ques are a lil bit rough :eek: I think we should look at the skirmishes we were given though and get a little more active on there . Also a Skype group would be nice :)

Some of you know, but I did make a mw monk this past week. If we can use the BoA tab in 6.1 I will likely make some more toons as well. MW name is Lotion. Give me a shout, or ban me on site if I'm on.

Also, oftentimes the F2P Addon doesn't add people to friends and I need to re-log to reset it. So, if you can't whisper me, it's likely not intentional.

School and work have once again pushed me into weird hours. I've been playing 100s, but the whole garrison thing is really getting old quick. Once I get enough mats for some 19 enchants, I'll be back to low level twinking. To be honest, I'm almost scared to look at my f2ps. I'm really worried I disenchanted tons of BiS items.

Anyway, I'll be back, so don't go away. I miss you, BWL.

Shameless bump for BWL. Looking to run double healer tonight in BGs. Junglemux @ Blackwing Lair - Community - World of Warcraft and you.

Must play
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXwWRsrUhXc
on a loop. Remain calm and heal, so much monkkkkkkkkkk.

"I have opened a portal into the Dream. Your salvation lies within, heroes."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzq6Q-43Tpc . And this!

Have made a lot of progress on my new monk recently :) Was thinking of making him mists, but I think BM or WW is the way to go for a big bulky orc.

Come on people, come to BWL and prepare yourselves for 6.1!!!!

Enchants, Looms, mail, and general badness all waiting for you with BWL, what are you waiting for?!?! Come On!

Users who are viewing this thread