Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec combos.

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

gasp was that yew i saw on earlier :O

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

I guess all of you should download the app "Whatsapp" in your mobile phones to get in touch with me and and say when you are playing.
Bend has already downloaded it, but as only 2 of us got it and he is lvling a dk atm he never texts me :(

We can send audios, movies, pics, msgs, create groups and stuff.. Please, don't leave me alone! Brazilian ppl pay too much to send sms for the US and Canada!

I guess all of you should download the app "Whatsapp" in your mobile phones to get in touch with me and and say when you are playing.
Bend has already downloaded it, but as only 2 of us got it and he is lvling a dk atm he never texts me :(

We can send audios, movies, pics, msgs, create groups and stuff.. Please, don't leave me alone! Brazilian ppl pay too much to send sms for the US and Canada!

Damn, hindu. Even u are using the uatisapi.

My sister would be proud <3

Is this for Horde or Alliance? What underpowered classes do you need atm?

Idk bout vet geared but I might roll there...I could do a linked acct but not a fully geared vet as I dont have the time/resources :C

Last edited by a moderator:

lmao, on the cool, I have Whatsapp, but all the people on it are my Mexican friends lol. I was told it's like a Mexican thing to have or something. But hey, it's smart! you can text using ur # from a lot of places or something!

Maybe you don't use it because you have free sms in your country.. but here this is not the reality so Whatsapp has its place in every brazilian mobile phone, for sure.

But if you don't want I'll add all Rapido's mexican friends and we gonna create a 3rd world community in BwL, speaking spanish and portuguese and being real evil like you have never seen me before.

Maybe you don't use it because you have free sms in your country.. but here this is not the reality so Whatsapp has its place in every brazilian mobile phone, for sure.

But if you don't want I'll add all Rapido's mexican friends and we gonna create a 3rd world community in BwL, speaking spanish and portuguese and being real evil like you have never seen me before.
lol bwl is al about cultural diversity :O we just don't give u scholarships for it

3rd. world spanish speaker here :eek: AND Rapido's friend (or acquaintance??). Can I join that community? :D :D
I have a toon on BWL too, y'all just don't know me :'(

PS. real evil too

Where are you guys? :( I never see anyone on when I log into bwl..

3rd. world spanish speaker here :eek: AND Rapido's friend (or acquaintance??). Can I join that community? :D :D
I have a toon on BWL too, y'all just don't know me :'(

PS. real evil too
of course you can join :) and [MENTION=20517]Pooh[/MENTION] . add my real id bendandcough#1653 and add me on Skype grant cornay and ill hit u up when ever we pre made

I had a few internet issues in the last couple days, but everything is fine now and I'll be on A LOT to make my enh a super vet and maybe add a few stuff on warr and mage.

Btw, Tactorz and I made a pretty nice couple in bgs today.. Arathi Basin was our playground.

Don't bend the pins on your motherboard. You will cry. For real.

That being said I'm building a monster. Hoping this stirs back up again (this realm never dies, just likes to hibernate once in a while ;))

1080p recording if we wanted to make some videos^

Looking to pick up a dedicated healer to run with us. Also humantrafik's guild is growing pretty strong and he's got all kinds of gear in the bank. Come on by!
Wait, what's going on?

Wait, what's going on?

Well still decently quite. Human has a good thing going, lots of solid DPS. I was hoping to build a little 3 man group; heals, burst, and peels, like the good old days :D

Users who are viewing this thread