Dismiss Notice
Hey there Anonymous! Now you can post on XPOFF without registering!

Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec combos.

Discussion in '20-29s Guild Recruitment' started by Snowjobs, Nov 12, 2012.

Share This Page

1. OP
    Snowjobs

Snowjobs Fluffy

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

gasp was that yew i saw on earlier :O

2. Talok

Talok Veteran

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

I guess all of you should download the app "Whatsapp" in your mobile phones to get in touch with me and and say when you are playing.
    Bend has already downloaded it, but as only 2 of us got it and he is lvling a dk atm he never texts me :(

We can send audios, movies, pics, msgs, create groups and stuff.. Please, don't leave me alone! Brazilian ppl pay too much to send sms for the US and Canada!

3. Bloodinhoo

Bloodinhoo Veteran

Damn, hindu. Even u are using the uatisapi.

My sister would be proud <3

4. KainUFC

KainUFC Grandfathered

Is this for Horde or Alliance? What underpowered classes do you need atm?

5. OP
    Snowjobs

Snowjobs Fluffy

horde. and a vet geared aflic lock would be super fun :)

6. KainUFC

KainUFC Grandfathered

Idk bout vet geared but I might roll there...I could do a linked acct but not a fully geared vet as I dont have the time/resources :C

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015
  7. Rapido

Rapido Not Veteran

lmao, on the cool, I have Whatsapp, but all the people on it are my Mexican friends lol. I was told it's like a Mexican thing to have or something. But hey, it's smart! you can text using ur # from a lot of places or something!

8. Talok

Talok Veteran

Maybe you don't use it because you have free sms in your country.. but here this is not the reality so Whatsapp has its place in every brazilian mobile phone, for sure.

But if you don't want I'll add all Rapido's mexican friends and we gonna create a 3rd world community in BwL, speaking spanish and portuguese and being real evil like you have never seen me before.

9. Hashbrowns

Hashbrowns Veteran

10. OP
    Snowjobs

Snowjobs Fluffy

lol bwl is al about cultural diversity :O we just don't give u scholarships for it

11. OP
    Snowjobs

Snowjobs Fluffy

bwl defiantly is due for a new adventure

12. Fry

Fry Herping 'n derping

3rd. world spanish speaker here :eek: AND Rapido's friend (or acquaintance??). Can I join that community? :D :D
    I have a toon on BWL too, y'all just don't know me :'(

PS. real evil too

13. OP
    Snowjobs

Snowjobs Fluffy

of course you can join :) and [MENTION=20517]Pooh[/MENTION] . add my real id bendandcough#1653 and add me on Skype grant cornay and ill hit u up when ever we pre made

14. Talok

Talok Veteran

I had a few internet issues in the last couple days, but everything is fine now and I'll be on A LOT to make my enh a super vet and maybe add a few stuff on warr and mage.

Btw, Tactorz and I made a pretty nice couple in bgs today.. Arathi Basin was our playground.

15. Hashbrowns

Hashbrowns Veteran

Don't bend the pins on your motherboard. You will cry. For real.

That being said I'm building a monster. Hoping this stirs back up again (this realm never dies, just likes to hibernate once in a while ;))

1080p recording if we wanted to make some videos^

16. Hashbrowns

Hashbrowns Veteran

Looking to pick up a dedicated healer to run with us. Also humantrafik's guild is growing pretty strong and he's got all kinds of gear in the bank. Come on by!

17. Srs

Srs Fully Upgrayedded

Wait, what's going on?

18. Hashbrowns

Hashbrowns Veteran

Well still decently quite. Human has a good thing going, lots of solid DPS. I was hoping to build a little 3 man group; heals, burst, and peels, like the good old days :D

19. Hashbrowns

Hashbrowns Veteran

Sign on Soups!

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)