Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec combos.

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

and BEND hurry up and get backkkkkk i wanna do some more fun premades!!

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

aweeeeee i wuv u to bae and ill be back in less than 10 days deadly so dont ur worry !

When's everybody on the most these days? I just let my sub run out (can't be bothered ..) so I've just been milling around aimlessly on my F2Ps.

Probably really late. I'm there between 7-10pm

So how is it in Bwl, i once made a thread on moving to another realm and i chose this one. So now im wondering how good the community is, how big is it, how is chest farming, etc.

Although i like the guys at AP, the realm is "too" crowded to go out and Chest farm, do Sunday fishing, and AGM.....

Last edited by a moderator:

So how is it in Bwl, i once made a thread on moving to another realm and i chose this one. So now im wondering how good the community is, how big is it, how is chest farming, etc.
community is the best, not the biggest, chest farming is the same as anywhere else just ask a somebody to hop u over to venco or raveholdt then steal their chests.

i get back on saturday and can help with gearing and what not.

special note: the community is very Skype heavy on coordination. so if i want a pre made i will send out all the invites and yell at ppl to get them onto bWl via skype. numbers can go from 1 to 2 ppl to more than 10 when coordinate stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

community is the best, not the biggest, chest farming is the same as anywhere else just ask a somebody to hop u over to venco or raveholdt then steal their chests.

i get back on saturday and can help with gearing and what not.

special note: the community is very Skype heavy on coordination. so if i want a pre made i will send out all the invites and yell at ppl to get them onto bWl via skype. numbers can go from 1 to 2 ppl to more than 10 when coordinate stuff.
what about Stranglethorn Vale? how often does a lvl 90 gank you when trying to get the Arena Master?

what about Stranglethorn Vale? how often does a lvl 90 gank you when trying to get the Arena Master?
Agm should never dictate which realm you choose. just get a p2p to help you realm hop during the drops and its just as easy on every realm.

From what I've seen there's at least a lvl 1 rogue and 24 monk trying to get on (connected realms) other than that, expect to die a lot. Do as snowjobqt suggested and realm hop

so from what I'm reading is that BWL is like a PvP version of AP but less populated.

what are the alliance like in BWL? is there less of them compared to horde?

Although i like the guys at AP, the realm is "too" crowded to go out and Chest farm, do Sunday fishing, and AGM.....

Pooh, it's Xio from AP. I just made a lock on BWL, I agree with AP getting too crowded. This guy seems to have some great leadership/communication, so I'm giving it a shot. I'll never ditch AP entirely tho :p:p

Hey bend! Sorry to rain on your party but since you've been gone Blizzard has been connecting more servers. I remember a couple weeks ago reading that the 3 main servers to realm hop to have been connected to another server. Those servers would be TheScryers, Ravenholdt, and TheVentureCo.
R.I.P. realm hopping. (mostly, that is)

So just for clarification, what's too mainstream. I haven't played WoW in a long time and just got back into it but don't wanna pay. I get druids are bad, but I'm interested in a pally (either prot or ret) and enhance shaman. Is that chill? Also, how does the community work since f2ps cant join guilds. Finally, how are y'all getting the Justice Point BoAs, I see how you get honor but how do you get the JPs.

Users who are viewing this thread