Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec combos.

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

Anyone who plays on BWL plz add Namikaze to your friends list, my new priest who is geared enough to do bgs and stuff :)

my btag is Klinda11#1169

edit: and just in time for wsg weekend!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

Anyone who plays on BWL plz add Namikaze to your friends list, my new priest who is geared enough to do bgs and stuff :)

my btag is Klinda11#1169

Bout 18 days and I'll be back :p

my btag is Klinda11#1169

Awesome, I've played with your pally; hopefully we can get a group going! I'll see if I can open a few chest on my p2p for MM for ya ;)

This laptop is a crappy one, I don't think It can handle the add-on, it can barely handle wow. I'll try to add it tomorrow before I log on.

Dudeee I've pst'd you like 5 times lol you have to add me or something. Run the addon it uses 1/2 a mb of memory. That's 20 times less then having Notepad open, I think you'll be ok lol I want to run rdruid/priest, add Junglemux

Combad rogue something you might be interested in on BWL?

we would prefer a caster dps , or non druid healer. but your welcome to give it a wirl. just be warned bwl is very "unique"

Considering he has boa shoulders and RoP I don't really wanna drop him :( where do you all hang out anyway? :3
Bwl has most of its communication take place over Skype.

grats on that ROP btw. pm me your Skype and i will add you to my list of ppl i msg when i coordinate things.

And I still find it fun and will be Combad in WoD.
why u using cookies mallet in main hand ? it would be loads better for you to use protectors sword in your main hand and WSG vendor dagger in offhand or the dagger from stockades in offhand. mainland is all about top end so protectors over cookies.

for rings its better for u to use ROP and the ring from the WSG pvp vendor as it gives more ap. Also you would probably be better of going subterfuge as it gives the best burst as combat (unless your night elf) .
ambush ambush revealing eviserate. gives much more damage than nightstalker rotation and the damage is faster.

id be glad to help out with stuff when i get back in 10 days. also gratz on ROP again.

why u using cookies mallet in main hand ? it would be loads better for you to use protectors sword in your main hand and WSG vendor dagger in offhand or the dagger from stockades in offhand. mainland is all about top end so protectors over cookies.

for rings its better for u to use ROP and the ring from the WSG pvp vendor as it gives more ap. Also you would probably be better of going subterfuge as it gives the best burst as combat (unless your night elf) .
ambush ambush revealing eviserate. gives much more damage than nightstalker rotation and the damage is faster.

id be glad to help out with stuff when i get back in 10 days. also gratz on ROP again.

Good to know, I'll change up my gear a bit. I'm running rolling pin/pvp sword for more damage over all but I see your point. Edit - I was using mallet/sword like that because it gave more dps. I'll take your words and get some more gear, can never have too many sets :3

Users who are viewing this thread