Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec combos.

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

August 22 is when I get back :|

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

[MENTION=18568]Hashbrowns[/MENTION] Do you still have your p2p? A lot of us are tryna get into RBGs atm. You should join us!
[MENTION=6328]Snowjobs[/MENTION] countin down the days :p

I loved the dot idea, just don't know how tanky a enh shammy can be :)

[MENTION=18568]Hashbrowns[/MENTION] Do you still have your p2p? A lot of us are tryna get into RBGs atm. You should join us!
[MENTION=6328]Snowjobs[/MENTION] countin down the days :p

Yea I do... it isn't active. My days of paying for this game are over. I have a 10 day, I'll stop by soon.

Thinkin about pickin up on this realm myself. Any specific class you're lackin right now?

Thinkin about pickin up on this realm myself. Any specific class you're lackin right now?
Shadow preist , fire Mage , ret pally, furry warrior , affliction lock, resto shaman .

afliction has to be my personal favorite spec in underpowered premades to have a lot of cause nothing is funnier then watching a 24 dispel 4 unstable afflictions and oneshot himself (i literally peed myself a little bit last time it happened) . i do think a buncha enh shamans would be tight too though.

2h enhancement and u weapon swap for lava strike
orc race is bis for max nostalgia . this would be very viable if we got wind furry weapon.

Bump for my P2P. I'll be running SFK all week on my 85, join in. MTB on res, everything else have at it. Night Watch Shortsword - Item - World of Warcraft so far, nice lookn mog. Also have 2 person flyer if you need to go somewhere that you can't reach.

oh boy . gl on getting the mtb ! just bring [MENTION=20635]Upswag[/MENTION] with you and then have somebody dc u and then say its your last run and they will drop...... or at least thats how it worked for my lock :p

oh boy . gl on getting the mtb ! just bring [MENTION=20635]Upswag[/MENTION] with you and then have somebody dc u and then say its your last run and they will drop...... or at least thats how it worked for my lock :p
Yea that's still a possibility lol

Seriously just bring me. Ask [MENTION=2113]KeviKev[/MENTION], [MENTION=9504]Hunnybuns[/MENTION], [MENTION=6328]Snowjobs[/MENTION], [MENTION=8158]Shft[/MENTION], [MENTION=23705]Buttsteaks[/MENTION] - I'm good luck for everyone that's not myself.

Lol o yeah and [MENTION=20635]Upswag[/MENTION] got me a tbj on my Mage and a speed pot recipie on my lock which I would have given him but he was afk in the 2 min it dropped. And and and I think that's it :)

when have you ever brought me luck

you stole mine

Users who are viewing this thread