Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec combos.

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

1. Ty for the actionbar :)
2. This guy Gunfu almost made me cry when he found a MM with his hunter and got it to store in bank, me need MM :(
3. Wow, eveyone is online, that cool
ahhh and
4. My title could be something like King of jajas or having something about being male on it lol

I sir bendicus the fluffy, doge of the haste, and one of much spirit, lord of the lair of blackwing, and protector of the realm herby dub you señor hindu masculino, el primer chamán, hombre de rico y suave, y rey de las jaja's.

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

if you combine Gunfu's avatar and sig. it kind of says it all. well, not all (start of bg) "heal me you faggots, i'm the best" proceeds to come in 5th on dps...
did u like the ban speech ? tacticz and i worked on it for a good thirty min :p

Bwl Could Use a little cultural diveristy then when ever somebody adressed us in bgs like "omg hey bend" we would have somebody else be like " que? no sabo un "bend" pero sabo un "senor dendicus (continue in spanish) " and just speek in spanish every bg we join as a premade :O im going to puerto rico for a while next week so my spanish will be pretty decent :)

Since Riptides went all insane and has like 50 90s now... :(
poor poor riptides :(
I love my skinny jeans and journey while hanging out by random factories.

Bend, I loved the title! First shaman <3
also all that spanish fancy words are amazing....

Guys, I was reading this topic and I am pretty sure when I say that we got the best community of all, such good ppl to hang around and have fun with. I still want us to create a bwl T-shirt to use it irl.. Doesn't need to be a super warcraft related T, just some reference, I'd love to have it haha.

I am also picking a song.,.,., probably some old popular brazilian music :)

we need to have like and ALL DOT pre made when i get back . aflic locks, boomys, shadow priests, and maybe an enhance shaman. enhance shaman just tanks everyone while spreading flame shock with major stam gear while everyone else spreads dots. sounds like a win 2 me

we need to have like and all dot pre made when i get back . Aflic locks, boomys, shadow priests, and maybe an enhance shaman. Enhance shaman just tanks everyone while spreading flame shock with major stam gear while everyone else spreads dots. Sounds like a win 2 me

spread the aids

[MENTION=6328]Snowjobs[/MENTION] Sounds like you've been everywhere this summer except online.

Users who are viewing this thread