EU+US BiS Legion Gear - 19s

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/tcchampjeroy/advanced

7IcWV7a.png

Still on the hunt for a couple 27 blues just like everyone else :p (got the weapon in my first crate at least)

On a different note, I was very pleased to find a couple GF'd quest reward transmogs from Vanilla/BC in my appearances collection.
#justice

Weapon Speed still matters, so you would be better off using heirloom sword main hand (ilevel 24 and 2.8 speed) and your ilevel 27 weapon on off hand. You'll have the same ilevel but 2.8 speed main hand rather than 2.6.

Did quest today for shoulders, no quest rewards =\

I did it on my mage and got the shoulders. Guess it has to do with gear type and classes now since I didn't have the choice between the two items.

Weapon Speed still matters, so you would be better off using heirloom sword main hand (ilevel 24 and 2.8 speed) and your ilevel 27 weapon on off hand. You'll have the same ilevel but 2.8 speed main hand rather than 2.6.

I think people are saying heirlooms count as ilvl 1

What are you all guys stats in a Battleground?
Just going in with the normal resto shaman setup(pre legion) I have ~3200 health, 145 spellpower and 6.86 versatility. I don't recall the other stats.

Instead of linking armories, people should stated in BG stats. That would give us a better idea.

Disc Priest is the most OP and stupid thing in 19s. Just hit 10, did one bg.
My instant heal, no cd costs 3mana, THREE. Always at 100% mana.
Damage is way too high too and Shield Absorb aswell.

So, now to scaling ... my priest:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/stormscale/Myprayer/advanced

Wearing heirloom head / legs / offhand
128int / 148sta / 45armor / 62%crit / 47%versatility

Switching to goggles / tux pants / stratholme
129int / 149sta / 46armor / 64%crit / 49%versatility

What are you all guys stats in a Battleground?
Just going in with the normal resto shaman setup(pre legion) I have ~3200 health, 145 spellpower and 6.86 versatility. I don't recall the other stats.

Instead of linking armories, people should stated in BG stats. That would give us a better idea.
First picture is ilvl gear 41 atm lacking some BG reward items, second picture is with full best in slot prior to pre patch release (outside of BGs)
Of course I forgot to swap gloves in second picture.. (Not that it would have mattered)
s2GdtCn.jpg

tNNolHf.jpg

Last edited:
Getting no change when I switch from The Rock to Argas. However, when I swap out both Rocks, I do lose a very little amount of stats.

Still trying to figure this shit out.

Getting no change when I switch from The Rock to Argas. However, when I swap out both Rocks, I do lose a very little amount of stats.

Still trying to figure this shit out.
Did you hover over your stats and compare the decimals?

You've said that a 10 is better than a 19 which is not true. And ofc you'll die. But i see .. you just wanted to troll a bit which is fine.

yeah totally trolling. In pug games things like 10 disc are way way stronger stat wise than a 19 disc (I have both). having 50% vers crit and haste is pretty worth the trade off also 2k bubbles and an almost infinite instant heal. Especially because teams rarely coordinate on one person and plenty of cc was removed with legion the only way a ten disc really dies is stunlock without trinket and even then a 19 still dies

Last edited:
I think people are saying heirlooms count as ilvl 1

I mean...since an ilvl scales to ilvl 24, it doesn't matter.

yeah totally. In pug games things like 10 disc are way way stronger stat wise than a 19 disc (I have both). having 50% vers crit and haste is pretty worth the trade off also 2k bubbles and an almost infinite instant heal. Especially because teams rarely coordinate on one person and plenty of cc was removed with legion the only way a ten disc really dies is stunlock without trinket and even then a 19 still dies

Do 10s have trouble hitting 19s though? I've heard a lot of complaints of high misses from lower levels.

I mean...since an ilvl scales to ilvl 24, it doesn't matter.

Do 10s have trouble hitting 19s though? I've heard a lot of complaints of high misses from lower levels.
not really, you miss sometimes but especially on disc its no big deal. i just spread dot and keep myself up and use pennance to take out people one by one

Users who are viewing this thread