EU+US BiS Legion Gear - 19s

I apologize. Totally forgot about the different scaling with same gear.

Level 10:
129int / 149sta / 46armor / 64%crit / 49%versatility

Level 19:
143int / 170sta / 46armor / 16%crit / 9%versatility

Thought the stat template would make everyone equal, it doesn't obviously. So yeah, 10s are stronger than 19s.

Let's understand a distinction between combat ratings and stats. Combat ratings are the numbers you see on your character sheet e.g. 40 versatility. Stats are what you get from the combat ratings. We all normally think "stats" when we talk about combat ratings, because normally there isn't much of a difference between the two. At 10-19, however, there is. You can have 10s and 19s with the same combat ratings from the same template, but very different stats.

In other words, it makes sense that both 10s and 19s get 40 versatility (for example), which would give 49% versatility to the 10, and 9% versatility to the 19. This isn't Blizzard making different templates in the same bracket, it's just how combat ratings provide stats that degrade as a character attains higher levels.

As for 10s being stronger than 19s, it completely depends on how a particular class and spec can (or cannot) leverage the stats they get from their combat ratings.

But that is the mistake with the templates. Normally it should give (for example) 10% Versatility, not x Versatility-Rating. And I don't know why they removed the upscaling to x9 for each bracket. Then it wouldn't matter at all.

Ten discs are basically 5point feral druids at a 40 yard range, and get their 5 points up every time pennance comes off of cooldown. During that down time, they are a solar wrath spamming balance druid, or a swiftmend spamming resto druid.

Hi guys!

My lock is basically BiS except he's missing bg box cloak, belt and boots. He's also missing the fishing trinkets, but I REALLY don't want to do the fishing tournament after I did it 50+ times back in like 2008 haha.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Kigatsuya/advanced

Gf'd pieces include:

Inferno Robe
Jutebraid Gloves
Gravestone Scepter (I found this in my bags (I've had this guy since vanilla I believe), and didn't realize it's ilvl 29, bis, and gf'd! So old twinks, take a look in your bags!)

Hi guys!

My lock is basically BiS except he's missing bg box cloak, belt and boots. He's also missing the fishing trinkets, but I REALLY don't want to do the fishing tournament after I did it 50+ times back in like 2008 haha.

Gf'd pieces include:

Inferno Robe
Jutebraid Gloves
Gravestone Scepter (I found this in my bags (I've had this guy since vanilla I believe), and didn't realize it's ilvl 29, bis, and gf'd! So old twinks, take a look in your bags!)

Lookin good! Congrats on your bracers... still workin on mine!

From what we have worked out, the "high" ilvl threshold for stats is 41.something, we're not sure of the decimal point. This is for rogues. And what will take your health from 3230 to 3249 (with belf racial stats - others will be different).

At this point it's almost certain that gf'd gear will not be needed for best stats assuming you max just about everything else. (for rogues, others may vary)

From what we have worked out, the "high" ilvl threshold for stats is 41.something, we're not sure of the decimal point. This is for rogues. And what will take your health from 3230 to 3249 (with belf racial stats - others will be different).

At this point it's almost certain that gf'd gear will not be needed for best stats assuming you max just about everything else. (for rogues, others may vary)

I'm still getting some stats for the difference between 41 and 44 as a Shaman, but nothing from 44 to 46. Doubt there is another cap past that. I will check if anything changes once I get my bracers, but I doubt 3 ilvl on the bracers will change much.

Hi guys!

Gf'd pieces include:

Inferno Robe
Jutebraid Gloves

Where did u get those bracers? BG BOX? Or event? If from event how does a twink get there?

I'm still getting some stats for the difference between 41 and 44 as a Shaman, but nothing from 44 to 46. Doubt there is another cap past that. I will check if anything changes once I get my bracers, but I doubt 3 ilvl on the bracers will change much.
There is probably a number that will change it, but not one that we can reach. So you are getting a different stat when you go from 41 to 44 yeah? that's probably from hitting the decimal within 41 (unless things are different as sham) your ilvl 41 set is the same stats as like 40 ilvl right?

I can't seem to break 3971 HP on either of my Warlocks, so that may be the cap. One odd thing i've noticed in testing is that wands seem to have much more weight to their ilev for some reason. An ilev 18 wand will keep me at 3971 HP but swapping to an ilev 20/21 sword or dagger will drop me 230HP. But ilev 1 white bracers will give the same stats as the new lev 27 blues. So not all slots are weighted equally after a point or it's based on class, or another thought was maybe wep speed because wands are so fast. Anyway, just want to throw that out there for anyone gearing a caster.

Users who are viewing this thread