Hot best of 19 US !

Man you miss these points so hard. Fc is easily the most important role in wsg so pugging as one is always going to go well. Wtf am I gonna do queuing into you as a priest unless I pug people that know jumps. You're just a private server hick that doesn't want to move to the city. Sad thing is you're not even a bad fc but you can only get so good pugging

LOL 1 minute into the stream some dude whispered Jwl that he is trying to promote his new guild and Jwl responds "I'll give you the big Jwl shout out on my stream". If there was ever any question about the man's ego, there you have it. too good

Fc I think your missing the point that playing against premade ten mans is the only thing that matters. Being a superstar in beer league isn’t the same and doesn’t always translate to the big leagues. I think you’d do just fine and probably continue to be the best fc, but we don’t know until you do.

Fc I think your missing the point that playing against premade ten mans is the only thing that matters. Being a superstar in beer league isn’t the same and doesn’t always translate to the big leagues. I think you’d do just fine and probably continue to be the best fc, but we don’t know until you do.
Jay dub is the type of nigga to put stripes in his eye brows

Fixed for you bud :)

you do know I’ve only spent like 4 hours on this game in the past month right? I don’t need validation I just get it

Fixed for you again!

I mean, I'm not quarantined right now and anyone that see's me on discord see's that I play ESO when I am on my computer lol. Look through my recent streams, there are only like 3 games in the past month. 1 of which being ESO.

I know im the best at what I do. Everybody knows this, and I dont need validation either way. Trust me my head aint fragile

How are you gonna s key from you trying to validate yourself to you not trying to validate yourself? Make up your fucking mind

How are you gonna s key from you trying to validate yourself to you not trying to validate yourself? Make up your fucking mind

What are you talking about? I dont need to validate myself. Everybody has already done it for me. Only people that NEVER will validate me are the weird, cult-like FTP players or the dorks like you that came around when classic launched

oh and EU players

Bro start at page 7.

Also i didn't come back to specifically because classic. It just worked that way. And tbh eu has some good players or did. The best roguer in the world is eu and on top of that hes 10x the fc youll ever be.

What are you talking about? I dont need to validate myself. Everybody has already done it for me. Only people that NEVER will validate me are the weird, cult-like FTP players or the dorks like you that came around when classic launched

oh and EU players

I'm just worried about you dude. This obsession with flags and carrying them around isn't healthy. How there hasn't been a community intervention for you by now is beyond me.

I'm just worried about you dude. This obsession with flags and carrying them around isn't healthy. How there hasn't been a community intervention for you by now is beyond me.
His eyebrow stripes is what kills me. Lmaox

What point would that be? That I can’t be considered the #1 Druid because I’m not an active 10v10 player? I’d love to play 10v10s but unfortunately I’m in a guild that rarely can host a 5 man group.

@walle 's point is basically this: cool bro you can occasionally win pugs, you can occasionally beat some grouped guilds 5mans or x amount of guildmates qing together... that's a small bit of what makes an FC good. Where are your premade games? Wins OR losses? You're at 0.

I personally think you're bang average on 19 druid because you rely too much on jumps. FCing in a premade is much more than jumping. You're inept in the listening category, and you would cost your team the game every single time because your tendency when in trouble is to go and jump. If you disagree, prove me wrong - field a 10 man or join a 10 man. Use your mighty twitch following to make a guild to compete.

Hiding behind the excuse of "my guild doesn't wanna premade" isn't a sentence a top 19 FC would say, period.

@walle 's point is basically this: cool bro you can occasionally win pugs, you can occasionally beat some grouped guilds 5mans or x amount of guildmates qing together... that's a small bit of what makes an FC good. Where are your premade games? Wins OR losses? You're at 0.

I personally think you're bang average on 19 druid because you rely too much on jumps. FCing in a premade is much more than jumping. You're inept in the listening category, and you would cost your team the game every single time because your tendency when in trouble is to go and jump. If you disagree, prove me wrong - field a 10 man or join a 10 man. Use your mighty twitch following to make a guild to compete.

Hiding behind the excuse of "my guild doesn't wanna premade" isn't a sentence a top 19 FC would say, period.
Holy fuck. I think hass just made the greatest most informative post when it comes to your bitch ass ever jay dub.

Edit: you fucking painaid wanna be bitch

There's no premade activity partially because of the implementation of battlegroups but also because people don't want to form teams. Hass most of your guild is "benched" and they'd rather be benched while having your guild tag rather than make their own guilds/teams. People should be making more teams, bracket seems relatively small when people get told to go to Mankrik and then there only being HAVOC and CWS to join. We went from having around 7-8 premade ready guilds 2 months ago to now there being 2, and again a big part is people would rather be in a guild with their friends than make their own to promote premade activity.

Users who are viewing this thread