Hot best of 19 US !

Dodge what? My guild has a total of like 8 players in it lol
Youre a faggot stfu

Edit: you fucking hiredhit look alike wannabe ol ass nigga

All these nobodies that returned to the forums when classic launched...Yall know that Asmongold referred to me as the #1 twink in the game, right? In front of 30,000+ fans? He put me on and gave even more credibility to the things I say than I already provide.

All these nobodies that returned to the forums when classic launched...Yall know that Asmongold referred to me as the #1 twink in the game, right? In front of 30,000+ fans? He put me on and gave even more credibility to the things I say than I already provide.
Who gives a fuck pussy. Der da der asmomgold der da der

Edit: i thought i told you dog. Kindergarten is a great place to recieve legit validity

Who gives a fuck pussy. Der da der asmomgold der da der

Your trolling is so obvious & cringy. Need help thinking up a new persona? Perhaps one that actually has entertainment value?
You're getting less reactions than a Jwl haircut tutorial

Your trolling is so obvious & cringy. Need help thinking up a new persona? Perhaps one that actually has entertainment value?
Your bitch aint made my coffee yet. Chill out.

Your incessant self-promotion is the most cringy thing I've seen on these forums in a while

Your bitch aint made my coffee yet. Chill out.

I understand, I understand. She's a busy woman. Perhaps when she's done jerking me off she'd be willing to stick her fingers in your coffee maker.

Hahahahahahahaha he beat me to it dog. Omfg this nigga drugs is now in charge of handling my light work

Your incessant self-promotion is the most cringy thing I've seen on these forums in a while

I'm not promoting myself. It's just hard to argue that I'm not the best player here lmao.

I'm not promoting myself. It's just hard to argue that I'm not the best player here lmao.
How the in the absolute fuck can you sincerely believe that. 9 time rank 1 fighter kujap has more talent in his lil ol dwarf toes than you do in your entire twink body. And thats just one anybody fighter. I mean, we all know it goes without saying when it comes to me. You take your pick of any nigga on the squad and they either literally paved the way for your bitch ass or put in more work you could ever even dream of

Holy shit I can't believe all you fucks are still around. Tombrady Cirran Blue Atax and fucking Snow! Idk what name I used to play under on my twinks, everyone just called me Peyton. Blue Tom hit me up!

Im on incendius but i'll transfer where ever the squads are

lol you like playing against premades because you have an excuse to fall back on. Your guild sounds like garbage tbh, and just becuase they can't field a premade doesnt mean you can keep falling back on that either. A premade should and will trap all your jumps especially if you don't have a defense to support you. fuckin sperglord asmongold

lol you like playing against premades because you have an excuse to fall back on. Your guild sounds like garbage tbh, and just becuase they can't field a premade doesnt mean you can keep falling back on that either. A premade should and will trap all your jumps especially if you don't have a defense to support you. fuckin sperglord asmongold
Hbotz aint ever lie. He is a man of few words but when he speaks them words carry that thunder nigga.

Peyton pm me ill give you discord

How the in the absolute fuck can you sincerely believe that. 9 time rank 1 fighter kujap has more talent in his lil ol dwarf toes than you do in your entire twink body. And thats just one anybody fighter. I mean, we all know it goes without saying when it comes to me. You take your pick of any nigga on the squad and they either literally paved the way for your bitch ass or put in more work you could ever even dream of

I mean, we can sync some games before work for me to stream? I'd love to give you the opportunity to 1v1 me lmao.

No, I like playing against premades because it's my only opportunity to improve. My guild has 3 semi-active players, all 3 of which can be argued the best for their class and have been listed on this thread multiple times. Anyone who's played Northdale/Light'sHope (IE havoc, Scooters, etc) will tell you how small IBG keeps their circle. I've had conversations with Bowner about this and even he thinks its a shame that cap isnt recruiting because we'd actually be a competitive group to play against.

There is no arenas faggot. And you play draide, youd never win. So stop niglet.

Goddamnit. How fucking dumb are you bro? Im an anybody fighter and you aint even worth my time for 1. For 2 YOU PLAY DRAIDE i won already. For 3 i been told your bitch ass my tower comes Saturday. T minus 1 day fuck boy. And then for 4 i have to make a 19 tinke again. Like fuck man. You get dumber and dumber not by the day but by the post which is even worse.

Goddamnit. How fucking dumb are you bro? Im anybody fighter and you aint even worth my time for 1. For 2 YOU PLAY DRAIDE i won already. For 3 i been told your bitch ass my tower comes Saturday. T minus 1 day fuck boy. And then for 4 i have to make a 19 tinke again. Like fuck man. You get dumber and dumber not by the day but by the post which is even worse.

Well i'm going live check me out plz https://www.twitch.tv/jwl1996

Holy shit I can't believe all you fucks are still around. Tombrady Cirran Blue Atax and fucking Snow! Idk what name I used to play under on my twinks, everyone just called me Peyton. Blue Tom hit me up!

Im on incendius but i'll transfer where ever the squads are

PEYTON! Bro we were just talking the other day about how we miss your laugh. We actually had some twinks on horde incendious but now we all on mankrik doing 19s and on Fairbanks doing 49s.

Users who are viewing this thread