Azerite gear for 20s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boognish

Veteran
Looking for some quest chains and/or any other sources of azerite gear for my 20. I’ve got the piece from the great sea scrolls/chest quest, I’d like to get another piece in the remaining slots. I am aware of a quest line on ally side that rewards a piece but have been grinding Zaldazar horde side all day with no such luck. Wowhead is a little vague on sources for some of the pieces that appeared to have no ilevel req. but with so many of them coming from world quests, I couldn’t figure it out. What have you found thus far? Any hope of filling all three slots for a clothie on horde?

What have you found thus far? Any hope of filling all three slots for a clothie on horde?
The chest has been nerfed and now requires lvl 40, so you can get the helm and shoulders at best. Im deeply unfamiliar with BFA horde stuff, but on alliance it was acquired just by following the main story quest line of the first BFA zone. Is horde side not set up the same way?

The chest has been nerfed and now requires lvl 40, so you can get the helm and shoulders at best. Im deeply unfamiliar with BFA horde stuff, but on alliance it was acquired just by following the main story quest line of the first BFA zone. Is horde side not set up the same way?

https://xpoff.com/threads/110-quick-start-guide-bfa.80758/

This guide is somewhat relevant, you'd only be paying attention to the Zuldazar 1/2 options it mentions. It's just following through the zuldazar storyline basically.

yeah i got it right after i posted that. its a major quest chain leading up to Zul stabbing the king in the back. grants helm or shoulders. hard to miss lol. ty guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread