Arena Server

Would you make a toon on this server if it was made?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply put, if you want to arena with quality players just come to AP Horde. No need to reinvent the wheel!

While this was my thought at first, the reality is that arenas no longer happen on AP Horde, me and Fael have been trying to get teams to face for about a week now when ever I have been on but the people there are never interested.

I like the idea of creating a mentoring program to help new arenaers get better since almost everyone we have tried to recruit eventually caves from the pressure in arenas and just stop playing them altogether.

All the respect/not-so-respected decent players are moving and as should everyone else interested in arenas! Once I finish my finals I will definitely main on Korgath since arenas at least happen there.

While this was my thought at first, the reality is that arenas no longer happen on AP Horde, me and Fael have been trying to get teams to face for about a week now when ever I have been on but the people there are never interested.

I like the idea of creating a mentoring program to help new arenaers get better since almost everyone we have tried to recruit eventually caves from the pressure in arenas and just stop playing them altogether.

All the respect/not-so-respected decent players are moving and as should everyone else interested in arenas! Once I finish my finals I will definitely main on Korgath since arenas at least happen there.

yeah you're not playing on korgath

This poor type of leadership is why I doubted a server with you and Derp as leaders in the first place :/

If you knew what you were talking about, you'd know im not "leading" anything on this realm, other then I have the most logged time in the F2Pchat on the realm, so I naturally get mod.

And if you weren't a complete idiot, you might be welcome, but in my eyes, you're not welcome. Have fun on Aerie Peak.

If you knew what you were talking about, you'd know im not "leading" anything on this realm, other then I have the most logged time in the F2Pchat on the realm, so I naturally get mod.

And if you weren't a complete idiot, you might be welcome, but in my eyes, you're not welcome. Have fun on Aerie Peak.

So you are just a guy that plays too much wow on one server? What made you think you have the right to keep me away from it then? :eek:

So you are just a guy that plays too much wow on one server? What made you think you have the right to keep me away from it then? :eek:

Cute. You've got nothing better to say. I have the right to keep you away because I don't want you there. Deal with it.

By the way who is running things?
To my knowledge its twinkenstein. I have a toon there to simply help others (quite a few people have been asking me questions, always happy to guide people!), I havent done arena. Dont want to discourage people :]

To my knowledge its twinkenstein. I have a toon there to simply help others (quite a few people have been asking me questions, always happy to guide people!), I havent done arena. Dont want to discourage people :]
You should run it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread