Arena Server

Would you make a toon on this server if it was made?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be making a Mage and a Hunter on this server once my exams have passed. I might or might not have sold my previous account...

You should run it
not my fault they dragged a skype argument onto this thread. If i was running things wrong we wouldn't have anyone on the server. Not saying swag would be a bad leader but i'm not sure where you are coming from with this.

EDIT:There is no "leader", it's a community. I just started the server. Everyone is in on the server, if you have ideas post them. Events, tournaments, etc. you guys can make them. What i will do though is keep things in order, and people need to just chill right now. No one is banned from the server, hell i'd even let Bop still come over if he wanted to.
"Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace."

Last edited by a moderator:
Woot arena server! Great idea!

No one reads the recruitment section on TI sadly, maybe i can get all of these unproductive posts removed from this one though.

Yup new feature! Here - I 'll help with mine lol.

You should run it
Not my place, im just there to tutor those that want to improve :]

arguing w/ kahr is a bannable offense? he's not even that good, why's he got that authority?
Kahr is a good player, however, people of course are allowed to have their own opinions. If you have any questions that to others, may come off as provocative, please message me personally, and keep it out of the thread. Thanks! =]

Why are we fighting with our epeens, most of us are 1500 players @ 90. It's really not worth getting mad @ someone else over silly things such as level 20. Props to wiz and his butt buddy for being the only decent 20s @ max level. Everyone is allowed on this server, been in this bracket for 2 years now and I have yet to see someone piss me off to the point where I would ban them on sight, let everyone enjoy themselves and maybe this community will be half as good as it was back in 11.

PS: BC glad doesn't count :3
60 teams of http://www.wowhead.com/item=28442/stormherald

we're all 1500 players @ 90
speak for yourself
i've yet to have my question answered, nor do i see any reason why i would be better off pming swag about it then asking here. this is, after all, the arena server thread.... seems the right place to ask why kahr should the authority to ban at all, much less over nothing more than an argument over skype

speak for yourself
i've yet to have my question answered, nor do i see any reason why i would be better off pming swag about it then asking here. this is, after all, the arena server thread.... seems the right place to ask why kahr should the authority to ban at all, much less over nothing more than an argument over skype
no one is getting banned, and yes this is the arena server thread, not the start drama thread, which seems to be what it is atm -_- .

... I have yet to see someone piss me off to the point where I would ban them on sight, let everyone enjoy themselves and maybe this community will be half as good as it was back in 11.

I dunno... I remember some of the company you kept back then feeling differently regarding banning people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread