Almðnd-zuhuled Exploiting BGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
playing a 20 F2P is way more enjoyable now than when bracket was 20-29 later 20-24 XP off. i believe it has to do with more survivability in BGs due to the new versatility stat (well new to me) with enchants mostly being lower now, except for crusader which still is untouched 6 years later.

gear with vers stat is readily available and easy to farm in dungeons, more gear in satchel rewards with vers, BG chest rewards combined cover way more slots than just a cloak and belt, that i remember from long ago.

but those saying a 20 F2P are a full blown twink, imo have a hidden agenda to get F2P and vet into XP off status imo have a hidden agenda and fall short of being honest. players gain 2-3 abilities from 22-29. i as a arc mage 11% versa in BG faced a arc mage leveler in a EOTS 1vs1 situation D-ing a base, who had counter spell and prismatic shield...i lost bad.

Inb4 everyone makes 29’s to counter other 29’s exploiting the ques. Turning the bracket into pure 29’s lmao

im still new to this bracket and damn its no challenge at all im just that good i guess
only thing thats keeps me playing so seeing other 29s and kill them (20 vets are just an added bonus)

Kno wat sucks more than 29s exploiting Qs? People who go wide right to make a left turn. If this is you, GFY.

Am planing on gearing my ally 20 druid but its being 6 worgens and no epic chest , and i hate leveling 3::::
You and irrati are the only reason i Q this bracket, like i dont even care about wining or losing simplemente son mis comadres entiendes mendes.
[doublepost=1556573364,1556573193][/doublepost]In other hand when i Q my 20 rogue in horde every wsg am just doing jumps all game because there is no way to lose with the amount of twinks horde has lol.
Everyone just faction ally and ill join the fuck 29s move
Fuck you what about druhgy
[doublepost=1556576032][/doublepost]
Fuck you what about druhgy
realmente estoy jodidamente herido :((((((((

no, this is someone breaking the mechanics of the game to enjoy an advantage blizzard decided he shouldn't have
From the dawn of twinking, we tried to enjoy advantages blizzard did not intend for us to have. Leg bindings, helm enchants, fishing contests, high level enchants, etc. Blizzard has continually decided to remove many of these unintended features from the game, but it does not stop people from continuing to try to play the most powerful twink they can.

in B4 blizzard just slaps a 24 hour CD on xp elimination and just calls it good

isnt gonna fix everything as how easy it to gear a lvl 29 druid
people gonna level tons of druids and que once a day on each
unless the bug itself is fix that cd on xp elimination means nothing

I would love to play with 29s again, but i want them on both teams. The more likely scenario seems to be 12vs10 wsg or maybe even 15vs10 if this exploit becomes more popular. Dont you think you are risking losing more than your bgs?

@Chops ! I've played arms 95% of the games since the patch. But it's okay you don't know what you are talking about so I forgive you.

You have 6 messages, 0 likes received, 1 trophy points.
[doublepost=1556584016,1556582607][/doublepost]@Blackberryy isnt this an @thread? These must be locked!

From the dawn of twinking, we tried to enjoy advantages blizzard did not intend for us to have. Leg bindings, helm enchants, fishing contests, high level enchants, etc. Blizzard has continually decided to remove many of these unintended features from the game, but it does not stop people from continuing to try to play the most powerful twink they can.

There's a considerable difference between doing as well as you can within the mechanics of the game and bypassing those mechanics by exploiting factors beyond their design

Stop being intentionally obtuse

I will get back on a 29 as soon as their bracket gets pops or is re merged with f2ps/vets, anyone who exploits into bgs to gain an unreasonable advantage because they know they will be the only 29s in the bg loses alot of respect from me, but until then i will play f2p/vet or level through the bracket like blizzard intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread