Almðnd-zuhuled Exploiting BGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense, but I have played many games with you over the past few weeks. I will admit I am new to the 20 scene, but have seen you a lot. I use those gliders/saltwaters all the time, as it was available when I had a sub and I want to max my toon's performance, as (apparently almost) everyone here does. I am playing vet, so I know these consumables will run out at some point. Every WSG I have played with you, you wall jump to get on the roof of the tunnels while FCing. I went to your twitch, and you do plenty of it there(including your last video). You are clearly doing something that the game does not intend, and you have the nerve to shit on people that stock up on gliders or saltwater pots?

If you have such a problem with everything that gives you an edge, you should be F2P exclusively.

Wall jumping is an art of its own, he spends hours practicing to master the perfect jumps. Pressing a consumable isn't. Anyways, use em' if u want, I don't really care about that stupid controversy, we will still farm alli 24/7

Wall jumping is an art of its own, he spends hours practicing to master the perfect jumps. Pressing a consumable isn't. Anyways, use em' if u want, I don't really care about that stupid controversy, we will still farm alli 24/7

I understand he practices it, but if Blizzard wanted you to run straight up a wall, they would let you do it. That is an exploit of game mechanics. Guess what isn't? Popping a glider.

so i recently made a vet toon to have fun with and i made 600 gliders and 200 swiftness potions (could not find any more mats on the ah)
no joke i was really thinking it aint gonna be enough ill have to sub again soon
but on the other hand i use the gliders to jump from roof to roof in goldshire 24/7
and swift pots in random dungeons more then i use em to correct mistakes in bgs (if i fuck up the glider or swift pot aint gonna do much imo)

to stay a bit on topic i enjoyed playing 29's with friends and not one moment i felt like this is shit that i cant play em no more and now i have to glith my way into xp on bgs
i just moved on and made other toons that do get pops!

People have been complaining about consumables in here as long as I can remember. If it's a random BG, then what do you expect? Make whatever rules you want in war games and kick people that don't act right. Trying to dictate to people how you would like for them to play will never work in randoms. This is not directed at anyone in particular. It's just a stupid argument I see on here all the time. If everyone used them in random BG's then noone has a consumable advantage over anyone else...

Same thing goes for wall jumping. Put the time in and learn how and don't complain.

No offense, but I have played many games with you over the past few weeks. I will admit I am new to the 20 scene, but have seen you a lot. I use those gliders/saltwaters all the time, as it was available when I had a sub and I want to max my toon's performance, as (apparently almost) everyone here does. I am playing vet, so I know these consumables will run out at some point. Every WSG I have played with you, you wall jump to get on the roof of the tunnels while FCing. I went to your twitch, and you do plenty of it there(including your last video). You are clearly doing something that the game does not intend, and you have the nerve to shit on people that stock up on gliders or saltwater pots?

If you have such a problem with everything that gives you an edge, you should be F2P exclusively and not walljump.

Sorry for practicing my craft, and performing one of the few variables in twinking that actually requires skill.
A smart player would know to slow me midair, or to practice the same jumps I use, so they could perhaps keep up with me...but to each their own.

Walljumps aren't a "crutch" either, they're a skillset. I work hard & queue WSG specific so that I can one day I could master the terrain. If you chose not to, that's your fault. P.S I am a returning player to this bracket, and my shaman is a week old. I've already announced that I'll be going F2P soon.

I understand he practices it, but if Blizzard wanted you to run straight up a wall, they would let you do it. That is an exploit of game mechanics. Guess what isn't? Popping a glider.

Imagine talking about walljumps being exploits, on a post directed towards 29 twinks exploiting their way into battlegrounds.

If you cant keep up with the Christopher Columbus of twinking, AKA FC god, AKA Yung Marinara drip, AKA Jwl, then that is your fault. Sorry I destroy everyone in my path...and I am sorry for humiliating everybody in front of thousands of twitch viewers.
I cant help the fact I am the alpha-male of modern twinking.

Last edited:
Because I find this funny...

Screenshot (139).png

Ahh yes the classic f2p/vet(handicaps) argument against the big bad 29’s. After being on this site for a couple months I’ve had the same argument over and over again with the same group of people trying to justify 29’s, but they all think the same. To sum it up if you’re arguing for 29’s who want to max out a twink and get bis (I mean what a concept?!?! Who doesn’t wanna max out their character? And be a twink? Oh wait these losers don’t) against certain f2p’s/vets that are prominent on this site they’ll circle jerk each other and won’t really see your point. It’s like someone mentioned on this thread previously about the food chain the 29’s were the alpha but now that blizzard took em out vets and f2p have become the top of the food chain and shit on levelers but feel self righteous and are all doing us all a favor for playing a handicap. I personally don’t see a problem with f2p’s playing because they make such a small difference in bg’s compared to vets. Vets on the other hand who are self righteous like jwl, light the typical people who are circle jerking each other while not breaking contact are pretty delusional to criticize 29’s like almond when they pretty much do the same thing. IMO vets shouldn’t even be in the bracket with levelers only f2p’s. That’s my take on the whole situation no matter how much you argue on this site it won’t make a difference so to the Op who made this thread stop hate baiting 29’s and reintroducing the same dead horse we see on this site. It’s getting pretty tiring seeing the same people say the same thing over and over again.

People have been complaining about consumables in here as long as I can remember. If it's a random BG, then what do you expect? Make whatever rules you want in war games and kick people that don't act right. Trying to dictate to people how you would like for them to play will never work in randoms. This is not directed at anyone in particular. It's just a stupid argument I see on here all the time. If everyone used them in random BG's then noone has a consumable advantage over anyone else...

Same thing goes for wall jumping. Put the time in and learn how and don't complain.

I agree. I just am getting annoyed at that guy's hypocritical/condescending tone toward others. I'll do what I want
Sorry for practicing my craft, and performing one of the few variables in twinking that actually requires skill.
A smart player would know to slow me midair, or to practice the same jumps I use, so they could perhaps keep up with me...but to each their own.

Walljumps aren't a "crutch" either, they're a skillset. I work hard & queue WSG specific so that I can one day I could master the terrain. If you chose not to, that's your fault. P.S I am a returning player to this bracket, and my shaman is a week old. I've already announced that I'll be going F2P soon.

Imagine talking about walljumps being exploits, on a post directed towards 29 twinks exploiting their way into battlegrounds.

If you cant keep up with the Christopher Columbus of twinking, AKA FC god, AKA Yung Marinara drip, AKA Jwl, then that is your fault. Sorry I destroy everyone in my path...and I am sorry for humiliating everybody in front of thousands of twitch viewers.
I cant help the fact I am the alpha-male of modern twinking.

You can feel free to practice your craft, but no need to be toxic towards the rest of the community who are also trying to do their best with what is available. I find walljumping interesting and don't really have an issue with it personally, until you start having a problem with other people using what is in their arsenal. I guarantee i'm not at your level of wall jumping, since I don't practice it. I also don't care. Call me a shitty player or whatever. I don't care. Why not just not be toxic towards the community you enjoy playing in? If you were just a badass FC or whatever you want to be and didn't gloat about how you were the alpha male of 20s(virgin), people would probably think you were cool.

Ahh yes the classic f2p/vet(handicaps) argument against the big bad 29’s. After being on this site for a couple months I’ve had the same argument over and over again with the same group of people trying to justify 29’s, but they all think the same. To sum it up if you’re arguing for 29’s who want to max out a twink and get bis (I mean what a concept?!?! Who doesn’t wanna max out their character? And be a twink? Oh wait these losers don’t) against certain f2p’s/vets that are prominent on this site they’ll circle jerk each other and won’t really see your point. It’s like someone mentioned on this thread previously about the food chain the 29’s were the alpha but now that blizzard took em out vets and f2p have become the top of the food chain and shit on levelers but feel self righteous and are all doing us all a favor for playing a handicap. I personally don’t see a problem with f2p’s playing because they make such a small difference in bg’s compared to vets. Vets on the other hand who are self righteous like jwl, light the typical people who are circle jerking each other while not breaking contact are pretty delusional to criticize 29’s like almond when they pretty much do the same thing. IMO vets shouldn’t even be in the bracket with levelers only f2p’s. That’s my take on the whole situation no matter how much you argue on this site it won’t make a difference so to the Op who made this thread stop hate baiting 29’s and reintroducing the same dead horse we see on this site. It’s getting pretty tiring seeing the same people say the same thing over and over again.

I have no problem with almond being 29.
I have no problem with almond trying to mini-max his gear.
I have no problem with almond exploiting into battlegrounds and queueing premades.

My problem is, the fact he uses a different consumable every other second.

If you think I twink to "shit on levelers" you're highly mistaken as well.
I wanted a bracket segregation & I've actively played wargames in 4 different brackets this expansion - Competitive games are what I thrive for. Dont get salty newcomer, I find the hate-train funny.

You can feel free to practice your craft, but no need to be toxic towards the rest of the community who are also trying to do their best with what is available.

People always manage to impress me...Mistaking my informed opinions as toxicity...as usual.

I find walljumping interesting and don't really have an issue with it personally, until you start having a problem with other people using what is in their arsenal.

There is a reason as to why consumables are frowned upon in the twink community: They are compensation for being a terrible player. I'll never tell someone that they aren't allowed to use them, I just find this entire hate-train to be hysterical - which is why I jumped in on all the fun.

I guarantee i'm not at your level of wall jumping, since I don't practice it. I also don't care. Call me a shitty player or whatever. I don't care.

I wouldn't call you a shitty player...Everybody has the wrong interpretation of me lol. Until you take shots at me, you're safe. Fortunately, you aren't taking shots. Therefore, you are safe.

Why not just not be toxic towards the community you enjoy playing in? If you were just a badass FC or whatever you want to be and didn't gloat about how you were the alpha male of 20s(virgin), people would probably think you were cool.

I take it you're new here as well?

I am going to brag about being the alpha-male of twinking.
I am going to brag about Asmongold referring to me as the greatest twink player in the game. (which is true, and he did say it)
I am going to brag about my successful twitch channel and the copious amount of followers that I have obtained.
I am going to brag about having the most twinks in the game.

This is just who I am. I am an entertainer. I am a success.
Be thankful that I (the real Jwl) am even giving you the time of day. I typically wouldn't ever respond to someone who has less than 3 badges on XPOFF.com, but I felt compelled to informing your ignorance & correcting your behavior.

People on this board need to decide whether they want to bitch and moan about 29s glitching into BGs or not. If the dude(s) doing it are as fucking terrible as you say, you should like it because omg free HKs. It literally makes no sense to act all salty and have daily tantrums about it if this guy and his cronies are really that bad.

I guess I’m asking — if a bad player uses a glitch to queue as a 29 and sucks, why do you care? Just want something to complain about? Now, if he’s wrecking shit and had some insane advantage, then yeah, fuck that noise, but literally every single post talks about how terrible these 29 players are and they just get GY farmed to teach them a lesson, haha. Sooo, which is it? You can have your cake and eat it too, but just realize it makes no fucking sense when you cry then.

I have no problem with almond exploiting into battlegrounds and queueing premades.

I wanted a bracket segregation & I've actively played wargames in 4 different brackets this expansion - Competitive games are what I thrive for. Dont get salty newcomer, I find the hate-train funny.

I’m not salty I’ve already had this dead beat convo 5 different way. The difference between me and you is our definition of twinking. I personally think it’s okay to max out a char and use consumables as the game allows it exploits are a grey area but a lot consumables are pretty black and white. You on the other hand don’t think using consumables is okay, but you’re okay with doing wall jumps and maximizing the game kinda like consumables sure one requires more skill nonetheless but they fall under the same category of twinking imo. We’re never gonna get our points across since we have different twinking philosophies that’s the nature of debates on this site. Btw you’re trolling is really cringe on wow and I do remember almond beating your lvl 39 but it happened months ago

/cheers

People always manage to impress me...Mistaking my informed opinions as toxicity...as usual.

There is a reason as to why consumables are frowned upon in the twink community: They are compensation for being a terrible player. I'll never tell someone that they aren't allowed to use them, I just find this entire hate-train to be hysterical - which is why I jumped in on all the fun.

I wouldn't call you a shitty player...Everybody has the wrong interpretation of me lol. Until you take shots at me, you're safe. Fortunately, you aren't taking shots. Therefore, you are safe.

I am going to brag about Asmongold referring to me as the greatest twink player in the game. (which is true, and he did say it)
I am going to brag about my successful twitch channel and the copious amount of followers that I have obtained.

Be thankful that I (the real Jwl) am even giving you the time of day. I typically wouldn't ever respond to someone who has less than 3 badges on XPOFF.com, but I felt compelled to informing your ignorance & correcting your behavior.

Wow didn't know you like sucking your own dick that much and thinking there skill to be had in low level bg lmfao

Successful twitch channel keep telling yourself that lol 2 viewer Andy

I’m not salty I’ve already had this dead beat convo 5 different way. The difference between me and you is our definition of twinking. I personally think it’s okay to max out a char and use consumables as the game allows it exploits are a grey area but a lot consumables are pretty black and white. You on the other hand don’t think using consumables is okay, but you’re okay with doing wall jumps and maximizing the game kinda like consumables sure one requires more skill nonetheless but they fall under the same category of twinking imo. We’re never gonna get our points across since we have different twinking philosophies that’s the nature of debates on this site. Btw you’re trolling is really cringe on wow and I do remember almond beating your lvl 39 but it happened months ago

/cheers

Wrong, again.

Using consumables is okay. I never said they weren't.
However, You'd just be another player I dont respect if you depend on them.

And you do know I may be the top geared 39 restoration druid, right?
Almond can't touch my shit geared 20s...do you really think he's going to beat my geared 39?...C'mon now lol

You do you dude. I don't care who you think you are. We are all on here to play in the 20s bracket. I am new to this bracket, and played in several other brackets formerly. New to this forum. I hope your pro career playing 20 twinks works out for you.

Wrong, again.

Using consumables is okay. I never said they weren't.
However, You'd just be another player I dont respect if you depend on them.

And you do know I may be the top geared 39 restoration druid, right?
Almond can't touch my shit geared 20s...do you really think he's going to beat my geared 39?...C'mon now lol

Makes sense. But I saw what I saw a couple of months ago you lost against almond sure you may have not been wearing full gear but a win is a win. No one cares if you scores 115 but still lose.

It’s embarrassing reading some of the bragging that’s being done in this thread. Holy shit, lol. This is what happens when a bunch of real life beta males grasp for something to be relevant about. Celebrity status? Followers? Best twink in a 15-year-old game in a bracket that’s mainly composed of whiney self-loathers and leveler trash? Damnnnnnn. That’s so tight. This is HIGHLY entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread