Almðnd-zuhuled Exploiting BGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense. But I saw what I saw a couple of months ago you lost against almond sure you may have not been wearing full gear but a win is a win. No one cares if you scores 115 but still lose.

You're right.
Haven't been subbed for months...but you're right.
I played 59 wargames during the free weekend promotion, and I requested game-time the other day to create my veteran shaman.
Any more lies?
[doublepost=1556567384,1556567304][/doublepost]
It’s embarrassing reading some of the bragging that’s being done in this thread. Holy shit, lol. This is what happens when a bunch of real life beta males grasp for something to be relevant about. Celebrity status? Followers? Best twink in a 15-year-old game in a bracket that’s mainly composed of whiney self-loathers and leveler trash? Damnnnnnn. That’s so tight. This is HIGHLY entertaining.

Oh look, a guest account taking me seriously.

This is just someone who wants to enjoy the game they play just like everyone else.
no, this is someone breaking the mechanics of the game to enjoy an advantage blizzard decided he shouldn't have

This isn't f2p vs 29s. The only reason anybody brings up f2p is because they think it's some sick hypocrisy "gotcha" like "hurrdurr there's other twinks in the bracket". Sure. Those twinks aren't exploiting.

And almond is free to roll a twenty and enjoy the game as much as the rest of us. He doesn't. He makes the conscious choice to exploit, probably for the notoriety.

And I don't particularly dislike almond. We don't interact much but he's always been kind when we do. Seems like a good enough dude.

But trying to pretend that what he's doing is just harmless enjoyment of the game is either completely disingenuous on your part or you're just really stupid.

Makes sense. But I saw what I saw a couple of months ago you lost against almond sure you may have not been wearing full gear but a win is a win. No one cares if you scores 115 but still lose.

Wait is that is the whole reason of his complaining

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right.
Haven't been subbed for months...but you're right.
I played 59 wargames during the free weekend promotion, and I requested game-time the other day to create my veteran shaman.
Any more lies?
[doublepost=1556567384,1556567304][/doublepost]

Oh look, a guest account taking me seriously.

Yup like I said months ago maybe in December or January? I distinctly remember you harassing 29’s with your macro in Orgimmar and dueling them while bragging about your win record. But almond did beat you nonetheless.

The real question this thread has posed:

How tf do some of you people find the time to actually read/respond to these novels?

Jesus christ just point/laugh/move on already

Just lost a WSG that had 3 29s in it...Do you guys really not think this is a problem?

WSG holds up to 10 players per team. Every player using the exploit, does not count as a valid participant.
This means that their team can exceed the capacity limit of 10 players, and can potentially, result in a 13 vs. 10 battle. Which in my recent games case, it did.

Shoutout to rat-league players who otherwise, cant stop me.

Just lost a WSG that had 3 29s in it...Do you guys really not think this is a problem?

WSG holds up to 10 players per team. Every player using the exploit, does not count as a valid participant.
This means that their team can exceed the capacity limit of 10 players, and can potentially, result in a 13 vs. 10 battle. Which in my recent games case, it did.

Fwiw: the exploited players are not always missed in the player count. If the eexploited player can see the scoreboard they are included in the count. If there is no BG scoreboard available, that game has the potential to add extra players.

Not sure what causes the difference. Timing on using the macro, I'd guess?

Fwiw: the exploited players are not always missed in the player count. If the eexploited player can see the scoreboard they are included in the count. If there is no BG scoreboard available, that game has the potential to add extra players.

Not sure what causes the difference. Timing on using the macro, I'd guess?
If he can’t see the scoreboard then he can’t leave bg. I’m sure there’s a macro to leave bg tho

If he can’t see the scoreboard then he can’t leave bg. I’m sure there’s a macro to leave bg tho

I'm guessing /afk would still work? Kinda irrelevant tho, when discussing how/if extra players get added to the BG

have no fear for i lvl 29 horde twink am queing now
time to beat up some asses : D

I Was one of the 29s hi.

Only problem i really see in 20s is how stacked horde is everygame i play in horde and its a faceroll unless is vs almond i think almond is the thanos keeping th balance of this universe o_O

But like knowing how 20s and 29s scale up in bg, i can tell you that a 29 moonkin is not going to make a huge impact in the game objective wise if he doesnt know how to play objective, a 20 boomy and 29 can be close on damage output but them consumbales saltwater and shit turns up look the good point, at least he doesnt have fragbelt.

You guys were also gy farming at the start of the bg because of the 29 fury war which that class in 29 does have a complete diferent impact in games than a boomy has, altough is a pug and i dont care, taking into account only reason i Q 29 on ally is to troll and make light mad, i have jet only played like 10-11 games after 29s rip, as i did before i factioned all my 29s to beat the overpopulation horde had, and for it got reported by horde players and got frag removed by gms, i still think if the cost was worth but i might do this again with nothing to lose but with the 20s variation of all my classes which am still in the process of regearing.

And if you are going to tell me everygame is a faceroll when you can just practice jumps then its a lie.

The real problem this bracket has is having no people Qing alliance only a few premades that dont Q all day long as horde ones do.

Honestly yall are fucking nerds. The reason I exploit is because I go to college and I am away from home months at a time. But I will say this. Before I left and before the xpoff removal patch me and Almond were always top damage and top kills. We arent looking for fame we just want to kill shit. Every time we fight these try hard vets we literally sit mid and fight the whole game. They say we are getting farmed but we don't lose team fights with just the two of us and a healer. We unfortunately play against people who try way too hard to win and when they do make themselves seem like hot shit, when in reality they are just dog shit. ✌✌

Before I left and before the xpoff removal patch me and Almond were always top damage and top kills.

people who try way too hard to win and when they do make themselves seem like hot shit, when in reality they are just dog shit. ✌✌

Juicy juicy irony

I Was one of the 29s hi.

Only problem i really see in 20s is how stacked horde is everygame i play in horde and its a faceroll unless is vs almond i think almond is the thanos keeping th balance of this universe o_O

But like knowing how 20s and 29s scale up in bg, i can tell you that a 29 moonkin is not going to make a huge impact in the game objective wise if he doesnt know how to play objective, a 20 boomy and 29 can be close on damage output but them consumbales saltwater and shit turns up look the good point, at least he doesnt have fragbelt.

You guys were also gy farming at the start of the bg because of the 29 fury war which that class in 29 does have a complete diferent impact in games than a boomy has, altough is a pug and i dont care, taking into account only reason i Q 29 on ally is to troll and make light mad, i have jet only played like 10-11 games after 29s rip, as i did before i factioned all my 29s to beat the overpopulation horde had, and for it got reported by horde players and got frag removed by gms, i still think if the cost was worth but i might do this again with nothing to lose but with the 20s variation of all my classes which am still in the process of regearing.

And if you are going to tell me everygame is a faceroll when you can just practice jumps then its a lie.

The real problem this bracket has is having no people Qing alliance only a few premades that dont Q all day long as horde ones do.

We clashed mid when game started and won the team fight. after that I rushed FR and retreated to my base. Not sure if my team stayed at your GY and held you guys there or not, but that 29 warrior on my team is getting reported every time I see him as well.

The alliance/horde ratio isnt bad either. I have been running with a group of my own since I found interest in this bracket, and it is extremely often we face other premades. The ratio seems to be about 2:3

Arent all your moring Qs just facerolls?

like talking seriously, unless is night time or acid premade or nva premade Qing is pre much almond the only thing to fight and it is not even a threat talking about wsg.
[doublepost=1556572840,1556572684][/doublepost]I dont really think midbot 29s make a diference in games tbh, like light said dumbguy was super retarded and almond only sits mid, so how are you going to lose a wsg if most of the time you got at least 2-3 twinks in the bg to help you play objectively.

Honestly yall are fucking nerds. The reason I exploit is because I go to college and I am away from home months at a time. But I will say this. Before I left and before the xpoff removal patch me and Almond were always top damage and top kills. We arent looking for fame we just want to kill shit. Every time we fight these try hard vets we literally sit mid and fight the whole game. They say we are getting farmed but we don't lose team fights with just the two of us and a healer. We unfortunately play against people who try way too hard to win and when they do make themselves seem like hot shit, when in reality they are just dog shit. ✌✌
Bro you go like 12-8 on a pinned down fury warrior

Calm down

Am planing on gearing my ally 20 druid but its being 6 worgens and no epic chest , and i hate leveling 3::::
You and irrati are the only reason i Q this bracket, like i dont even care about wining or losing simplemente son mis comadres entiendes mendes.
[doublepost=1556573364,1556573193][/doublepost]In other hand when i Q my 20 rogue in horde every wsg am just doing jumps all game because there is no way to lose with the amount of twinks horde has lol.
Everyone just faction ally and ill join the fuck 29s move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread