Activision Blizzard vs State of California Lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blizzard hasn't been Blizzard since Cata when Hacktivision took over. There has been shit EXPANSIONS, let alone garbage Content Patches, for years now. Also, it's been known for literal years that Blizz treats it's Employees like shit and pays pretty much the worst in the Industry (USA Game Studios). This won't be the nail in the coffin any more than all the other shit that's gone down before it.

There's a reason Blizz doesn't publish Sub numbers any more, but there are still Whales that play WoW so as long as it's even marginally profitable I imagine they'll keep the lights on while continuing to reduce Staffing for WoW and introduce fewer and fewer updates to the Game.

I understand people who unsubscribe right now, you don’t want to support them right now, but you have to remember that not every employee was involved in this. Unsubscribing would also punish those employees. It wouldn’t be nice if innocent people got fired cuz they lost even more subnumbers. I think the best solution is to wait and see what Blizzard does and how they handle the situation.

Unsubscribed. #canceled

Just goes to show that men are swines. Especially gamers
...but we already knew that
Aint sure if this is a joke, but if it isnt, take your agenda somewhere else. This is a twink forum, not twitter.

I understand people who unsubscribe right now, you don’t want to support them right now, but you have to remember that not every employee was involved in this. Unsubscribing would also punish those employees. It wouldn’t be nice if innocent people got fired cuz they lost even more subnumbers. I think the best solution is to wait and see what Blizzard does and how they handle the situation.
It may be a harsh opinion, but I would argue that most if not all of them are complicit and thus not innocent by remaining silent.

That's the mentality that lead Activision Blizzard to become what it is today: To not give a fuck about their customers no matter what they do, in-game or in real life. Because at the end of the day their zombie fan-base will always remain loyal, no matter what.

Despite decreasing in popularity, they're still making record high profits year by year and they see themselves as something good.

you sound like a bigot

thank god I don’t live in the hell on earth that is Sweden look what they turned you into a full fledged feminist

fuck cancel/callout culture and crooked feminist tactics

Aint sure if this is a joke, but if it isnt, take your agenda somewhere else. This is a twink forum, not twitter.

Do you guys support Blizzard's sexual harassments? I don't see you denounce it, only me.

Last edited:

It may be a harsh opinion, but I would argue that most if not all of them are complicit and thus not innocent by remaining silent.

Keep in mind others didn't know these stories too.

Now we start seeing official reactions from Blizzard employees against their own company.
https://www.pcgamer.com/activision-...we-are-here-angry-and-not-so-easily-silenced/

Of course, not all employees reacted. But some of them already did, risking to lose their job by denoucing their own company. Respect to them.

I cancelled my sub like a month ago because of all the shit Blizz was doing and killing the fun for me over the years. I really wanted to come back and I had that itch to play every day, but I’m glad I didn’t come back.

I’ll stay unsubbed, at least for now. The only place it hurts for them is the wallet.

Lastly, what happened at Blizz, and Riot and Ubisoft really saddens me, no person should have to work in such conditions and the extent of them makes me sick.

Do you guys support Blizzard's sexual harassments? I don't see you denounce it, only me.
Charging head start without being rational is no different. What if a group of men did something wrong? does that mean we men must be purged? Men bad? Yeah the situations is indeed sickening and degenerate but what youre doing rn is just setting things ablaze much more than it already is. People are different, no one is the same. Can argue with you and say that some woman can do other problematic stuff and go blind and preach "Woman bad burn them reeeeeeeeeeee". We are old enough to recognize whats right from wrong, whats rational and irrational. What youre doing rn, little missy is fueling the shitty feminist of the spectrum, the ones that would create chaos for the sole purpose just to make men bad in any way possible, even by lying cheating and stealing. Of course, im not suppoting that feminism should be terminated, im all for it, however do not reinforce agenda down my throat that has no meaning nor civil morals and humility. Am I to blame for someone else's actions?

Last edited:
Charging head start without being rational is no different. What if a group of men did something wrong? does that mean we men must be purged? Men bad? Yeah the situations is indeed sickening and degenerate but what youre doing rn is just setting things ablaze much more than it already is. People are different, no one is the same. Can argue with you and say that some woman can do other problematic stuff and go blind and preach "Woman bad burn them reeeeeeeeeeee". We are old enough to recognize whats right from wrong, whats rational and irrational. What youre doing rn, little missy is fueling the shitty feminist of the spectrum, the ones that would create chaos for the sole purpose just to make men bad in any way possible, even by lying cheating and stealing. Of course, im not suppoting that feminism should be terminated, im all for it, however do not reinforce agenda down my throat that has no meaning nor civil morals and humility. Am I to blame for someone else's actions?

Everyone knows it’s not all men, but it’s too many men.

If I give you a a jar of candy containing 100 pieces, then say that I poisoned 1 of them, how many pieces u gonna eat? Are you gonna trust any of the pieces?

If I give you a a jar of candy containing 100 pieces, then say that I poisoned 1 of them, how many pieces u gonna eat? Are you gonna trust any of the pieces?
Yes, I will take a piece of candy. If I start to doubt every individual in my proximity then its too late. Yeah if I took a piece, there is 1 out of 100 chance I will die. But I do want to take the chances, there might be a chance even among those 100, a tasty goodness. If I start to doubt everyone and declare war, then I will start even doubting my self sooner or later.
Trust my word for it, doubt it, its all up to you.

If my Ulduar mount farm has taught me anything its that I can eat like 300 of those 100 before I get the 1 poisioned

Imagine being such a thin skinned weirdo that something as innocuous as "men suck" gets responses like that.
You should have tried "so what do you guys think of greta?" In the barrens chat in early classic.

I dunno, I try not to judge a book by its cover. I also don't condemn anyone without proof. Cancel culture is a disease.

Also, any lawsuit that blizz receives, won't hurt the bank. And I mean any. However, with that said, I could see them moving all of it to Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread