Achievement points!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gz man =)

lolten

gz rasta, u damn fugly goblin.

Secclusion said:
used to be. but from what I've heard you have to be 80 to buy it now.

can confirm this.. (sadly).. same, as all the wintergrasp ones are impossible. i have also tested alot of different ways of getting into the tol barad battle, but to no avail.. also, can anybody confirm that explore tol barad is still bugged?

browsing trough the interwebs, i stumbled upon these from the PTR! http://feature.mmosite.com/wow/guide/wow_patch_4_1_new_items_mounts_companions_trinkets,5.shtml

note the addition of "30 tabards" achievement, as well as drink 50 types of beverages (dunno if this is possible?) and also, sample 100 different types of food (again, no idea of this is possible :S)

Edit: i have no idea if this is a credible site or not, but there appears to be screenshots from the PTR if you browse around abit.

chíll said:
browsing trough the interwebs, i stumbled upon these from the PTR! http://feature.mmosite.com/wow/guide/wow_patch_4_1_new_items_mounts_companions_trinkets,5.shtml

note the addition of "30 tabards" achievement, as well as drink 50 types of beverages (dunno if this is possible?) and also, sample 100 different types of food (again, no idea of this is possible :S)

The 30 tabard achievement is pretty easy especially with the addition of 2 new tabards in 4.1, however the food and drink achievements were changed over the weekend to include only cataclysm items, which makes them impossible for sub 85 players.

But do players who already got the achievement keep it? I have both the food and bevarage one on my druid.

tryiapriest3 said:
But do players who already got the achievement keep it? I have both the food and bevarage one on my druid.

Ofcourse, why would you lose them? blizzard are just adding in new achievements not removing old ones.

chíll said:
can confirm this.. (sadly).. same, as all the wintergrasp ones are impossible. i have also tested alot of different ways of getting into the tol barad battle, but to no avail.. also, can anybody confirm that explore tol barad is still bugged?

Wintergrasp Ranger is still possible. Yes explore TB is still bugged.

Furby said:
The 30 tabard achievement is pretty easy especially with the addition of 2 new tabards in 4.1, however the food and drink achievements were changed over the weekend to include only cataclysm items, which makes them impossible for sub 85 players.

ya I saw that too, I was kinda pissed, was looking forward to lookin for all those different types of food & drink. Would've also liked to be able to do archaeology too but they screwed us there too.

Furby said:
Ofcourse, why would you lose them? blizzard are just adding in new achievements not removing old ones.

Alright thats what I thought too. Just wanted a confirmation. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread