Achievement points!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like i only have 40. and im bad and forgot to do the tripping the rifts FoS, but i have some that go back to 07'. Finished explorin northrend and its almost as boring as quests.

Looks like you can get The Cataclysmic Gourment (30) now. They added Featherd lure to the cooking vendor.

Secclusion said:
30 reps > Tuskarrmageddon > 1000 Daily quests > A Mask for all Occasions > 25reps > Chief exalted officer > guardian of cenarius > Frostbitten > Limnologist

Prob a bunch I have left out but these do take a v long time

yeah, how about "loot 25k"? :S

AB damage control would be difficult because once you kill someone they will get sent back to the starting GY and will have to walk back. Very difficult to organize. After 1 person gets it they probably won't want to wait for the other 29 people to get theirs either. With the damage and healing numbers it could be done easily.

Sounds easy to me. If everyone was going for it, you just have like a priest in stam gear, rogue ambush, priest heal, rinse and repeat.

Rantcasey said:
Wow Grats Secclusion NEW world #1!!

this. what did you do to get it? =)

4k pts incoming?!? Awww, now my 2k+ feel really really sad.

bankbeauty said:
4k pts incoming?!? Awww, now my 2k+ feel really really sad.

1.3k _._ FML.

EU has updated its list. Another player, Tefikat, has made the world top 30 list. Sorry Walt....I bet you'll be back on there soon

finished my explorer (still have to kill a damn outland rare) :DD 2800 pts

Waltdisneywarlock said:
if you where to farm the achievment to get killed by DW where would you go afk at?

I got killed by him twice in like 12 hours while farming in EPL, only other place I've seen him is WPL and Tanaris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread