Achievement points!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bankbeauty said:
Explorer Reseted in Cata

meaning they take the title away and you have to earn it again or that if you hadn't finished it then all the zones you'd partially explored would need to be completely redone again?

I have the Explorer title on live server and on PTR, I have only Northrend and Outland completed, all the rest is reseted, mean I don't have the title and I only kept like 5 achievements out of all the eastern and kalimdor one. Big Shit. Seriously, Fucking Dumb Shit. Not to say i'm down to 730 Achiev Pts ( let's hope it won't go live like this) Since all Event Achiev have been reseted ( But I doubt that will go live) Anyway I lost shitloads of achiev and time...

Gonna have to do it all again...

I dunno where to put this but I think only achievement whores kinda care of this =)

There's a daily quest in orgrimmar (probably there will a same in Stormwind too): Stealing From Our Own - Quest - World of Warcraft

So this daily quest is for cooking and Requires level 10 + Type: Daily

What it does: 1 cooking skill (Possible to get 450-520 cooking skill?) per day and Cooking award for recipes etc!

Thoughts? =)

450-520 Cooking skill at lvl 19?

I dunno where to put this but I think only achievement whores kinda care of this =)

There's a daily quest in orgrimmar (probably there will a same in Stormwind too): http://cata.wowhead.com/quest=26234

So this daily quest is for cooking and Requires level 10 + Type: Daily

What it does: 1 cooking skill (Possible to get 450-520 cooking skill?) per day and Cooking award for recipes etc!

I have done this quest on PTR on my 19 twink, I gained 1 cooking skill (skilled from 156 to 157) and got a cooking award. However it's not confirmed if we get 1 cooking skill at higher cooking level.

Thoughts? =)

Normally there is two daily quest on Cata,fishing and cooking,quest very easy to finish :)

I have a problem,i had realize 823 quest and today i had just 812 quest :(Bibli nerf my number of quest . . .)

Hello 19's!, just a quick question, I'm fast running out of achievements possible to do at level 1 (Frostbitten, outland reps, wintersveil, noblegarden and gold looting are all I really have left atm) so was browsing your armories seeing what else I can get done and I noticed a few of you have more than just Wintergrasp Ranger done for the wintergrasp achievements, is it still possible to complete these somehow or has that been fixed?

Cheers

Trespasser said:
Wintergrasp achievements are no longer possible and you will be teleported out the moment a battle begins. (this can be used while doing explorer as I used it to get to Icecrown)

That is correct. I'm still regretting not getting the "Didn't stand a chance" achievement.

Furby said:
Hello 19's!, just a quick question, I'm fast running out of achievements possible to do at level 1 (Frostbitten, outland reps, wintersveil, noblegarden and gold looting are all I really have left atm) so was browsing your armories seeing what else I can get done and I noticed a few of you have more than just Wintergrasp Ranger done for the wintergrasp achievements, is it still possible to complete these somehow or has that been fixed? Cheers

Really nice job for a lvl 1. I really wish armory worked for lvl 1s. Have you done Minesweeper? How are ur reps?

Secclusion said:
That is correct. I'm still regretting not getting the "Didn't stand a chance" achievement.

Really nice job for a lvl 1. I really wish armory worked for lvl 1s. Have you done Minesweeper? How are ur reps?

Yea I did minesweeper with the help of a disc priest, 9 exalted atm (4 Goblins, CC, AD and the diplomat 3) will have my 10th (skyguard) this week and then its back to key farming ^_^

Not looking forward to re-doing the goblin factions because of this whole bloodsail exalted via Booty Bay Guards in 4.0.3a, might leave that one for awhile.

nice I'm wondering if Ambassador would be possible. by doing all the quests both alli and horde before the patch tomorrow. then doing all the new quests after. cuz I don't think you'll be able to get any rep from the new tabards unless you gain rep by just killin stuff out in the regular world instead of inside instances.

You get 15 rep per kill inside any Instance while wearing Rep tabard.

Sowwwwyyy! I thought that was about 19s. For level 1 it's possible just takes time. You simply complete Any Quest event and you'll get it a day (I think Bon@level 1 is revered with all cpaital city)

The armory hasn't been updated for the new achievements that have arrived with the 4.03a patch. As soon as its updated, I'll make the necessary adjustments to the leader boards.

Can farm Ambassador with the city tabards now including Bligewater cartel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread