Achievement points!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Job! Yes, I'm at 538 at level 10, Transferring Ally Soon to see if I can get atleast 750

Does any1 know whats wrong with [5 Dungeon Quests Completed] cause ive done atleast 20 and it still didnt give it too me><?

Earthroots said:
Does any1 know whats wrong with [5 Dungeon Quests Completed] cause ive done atleast 20 and it still didnt give it too me><?

It's got no progress bar so I just assumed it's broken

After one day of questing in westfall my questcounter was almost 800. So I was sure to get 1k achiev within the next days. But yesterday my counter dropped to 424 qs completed. GM said he cant do anything because old qs dont count anymore and shit.

Do you have the same problem or is it only me?

I didnt faction change, only quests on ally.

It really pisses me off. We all do so much to gain those achiev and Blizz deletes it!

Hi Kerfis,

complete one more quest, and the counter jumps back to almost 800. Logout, enter a dungeon, etc. and the counter drops again... This is how it happened to me. Got the achievement, but i guess it will (maybe allready was?) be fixed soon...

Fiery regards,

Raax

not sure when its going to get updated. It seems that achievement is bugged for the moment, and if you don't get credit after it is fixed you may have to put in a ticket.

Shattering gave us so many new achievements, It's really nice :D

Exalted with Alliance doesn't count for achievement 10 reputation and more(You only can see this reputation on armory) .

1500 quest is too hard,we need to wait february event(and maybe more :)

I have 3045 points of achievement,i think if Muckmick dosn't farm more, i am 5 of the world and 4 european :)(chrysalis come back on monday or tuesday^^)

You achievement twinks must be scrambling with all of the new quests and dailys etc. Do you think you could make a list of the easiest achievements that give the highest payout. That is, if you were to divide the points you get by the effort needed to get the achievment what would be the best way to pad your achievement stats? This could be a guide of sorts for climbing the achievement ladder swiftly to get to a competative level if someone wanted to start this facet of twinking.

Looks liek some of the AB achievments give a really high payout

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=165 (easy enough with a premade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread