Achievement points!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabco said:
You achievement twinks must be scrambling with all of the new quests and dailys etc. Do you think you could make a list of the easiest achievements that give the highest payout. That is, if you were to divide the points you get by the effort needed to get the achievment what would be the best way to pad your achievement stats? This could be a guide of sorts for climbing the achievement ladder swiftly to get to a competative level if someone wanted to start this facet of twinking.

Looks liek some of the AB achievments give a really high payout

Arathi Basin Perfection - Achievement - World of Warcraft (easy enough with a premade)

This thread is pretty much that guide already

Earthroots said:
Secclusion @ Windrunner - World of Warcraft

This is where the new armory is why not just use that?

Hey Earthroots...Do you know how to display/search for people on the new armory who have special characters in their names? I'm missing the old armory already, no compare feature is available on this one yet :(

EDIT: NVM I figured it out. The list is updated with the new armory links for all on the list except for the Russian player and Infuze who I believe must have server transferred and/or named changed.

EDIT2: Was able to find the link for our Russian player as well :)

Finally Stickied! <3 you Secclusion! :D

My quest counter is damaged again. I was lucky to get 1k achievement though. During that counter worked correctly after doing a quest. But now its stucked at around 750...even if i do quests.

Does it come from patch? Anybody else got this error?

Trespasser said:
The best way to check the amount of quests you have done is by looking at the values in your statistics tab. That is the value that is required for the quests achievments.

For example my 1000quest achievment says 522/1000 but my statistics tab says 622 quests completed.

I don't think that's entirely true, i tracked mine by the achievement counter and got the achievement when it ticked 1000 but my statistics page said i had over 100 more quests complete

on a side note, curently sitting at 1110 have cleared all dwarf human and Nelf zones and the gnome quests from there new zone were locked out to me, doubt gilneas will have enough to jack me up to 1500, if i can even get there :(

Ive got a problem with qeusts completed with bloodmyst isle i am 58/65 i just cant find anymore qeusts secclusion as you have already completed this achievment could you tell me how you did this :)

Earthroots said:
Ive got a problem with qeusts completed with bloodmyst isle i am 58/65 i just cant find anymore qeusts secclusion as you have already completed this achievment could you tell me how you did this :)

I did all of the quests in this zone before 4.03a. It gave me the achievement . I have not yet begun to focus on Zone questing, but I probably will over the weekend. Its kind of strange..says complete 65 quests but in the progress...shows me as 60/60.

I've got a question for y'all.

I do not have the possibilty to check this out myself (yet), so do anyone know if the shattering has affacted the diplomat achivement? In the way to gain reputation all the way from Revered to Exalted.

Now for the reputation timberlaw(i don't know exactly the name sorry),it's takes 3h30 maximum for up exalted(revered to exalted,i do that in one hour and 30 minutes) .

For kurenai,now you win 6k reputation per hour(3k per hour before),the same for sporeggar

Ordan/ordane said:
Now for the reputation timberlaw(i don't know exactly the name sorry),it's takes 3h30 maximum for up exalted(revered to exalted,i do that in one hour and 30 minutes) .

For kurenai,now you win 6k reputation per hour(3k per hour before),the same for sporeggar

So what you are sayin`? Is that Timbermaw reputation is given by normal mobs? All the way up to exalted?

Ordan/ordane said:
Yes they give reputation all the time(20 reputation) so you can farm on the same spot :)

Awsome thank you. Easy then, only need 1000 timbermaw kills. easily done in an hour or two. (for me to get exalted that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread