Achievement points!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Secclusion,i watch your armory and i don't understand how you can have 132 recipes of cooking because i have 123 recipes,i haven't 5 of pelerin event(the next event),rumsay,epic recipe and deviant recipe,so i can arrive at 131 maximum,i don't find the last recipe :(

and can you answer me for my question in private message ?

Thx :)

Ordane

I don't know, but I would reccomend downloading a mod called Acki's Recipe list. It was just updated recently and I find it very useful getting those last recipes. Its a shame that we cannot get the Northrend recipes that require cooking awards. I think Blizz should only require cooking level not player level when it comes to secondary profession dailies.

I want to say a Big Thanks to Secclusion for bringing us this awesome list, Thanks a lot! :D

Killing rifts is a great way to add Dailies to your counter for the achievements, i just did 3 different rift types and handed in three devices all in one "reset" I haven't tried doing the same type of rift more than once yet but it could be possible for you to farm them for your dailys achievement

PS. wtb some sticky plz

I got quick cap today(19 Paladin BTW), I only had one pot so lucky I got it right the 1st time, both speed ups + the swiftness potion did it easily, i might go for the warsong master one Now. All so, im 1000/100k HKs, how hard is it to' get the 100k just through wsg at 19? Cheers

Caulfield said:
I got quick cap today(19 Paladin BTW), I only had one pot so lucky I got it right the 1st time, both speed ups + the swiftness potion did it easily, i might go for the warsong master one Now. All so, im 1000/100k HKs, how hard is it to' get the 100k just through wsg at 19? Cheers

Takes a long time. If you do wsg regularly could take 1-2 years. It really depends on how consistent you are.

If you really work hard, Let's say you achiev 300 Kills a Day that's 334 Days Non-stop. It's possible to make more a day, but yeah... 300kills is already good xD. With a premade team farming PuG In GY I s'pose 750+ Would be possible but Yeah. Tell yourself 300/day is a good number.

lol yea after a year of workin on "explorer" i finally got it. For me that was the most difficult title. Now only ones left to do are hard. >.<

Antísocial said:
My twink friend got 3250 points, its cool if you ask me:) no1 knows him hehe

name/armory & maybe I'd believe ya

Rantcasey said:
lol yea after a year of workin on "explorer" i finally got it. For me that was the most difficult title. Now only ones left to do are hard. >.<

I'd say outland angler, Medium rare, Northern exposure are ur next easiest. & look for a "For the Horde!" grp that would give ya 60 more points.

Explorer Reseted in Cata, That's one big kick in my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread