About to roll a 19 trial hunter, please comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was making characters to see the lvl 20 abilities I chose the New Players realm, Fenris. The spawn areas for most races are pretty populated, though I don't think it's a high pop realm. Maybe this means a lot of lower level players, maybe a lot of trial players?

I guess to anyone more knowledgeable than I, would a New Player realm be a good or bad idea for what we want?

Hah, it was the first realm i tried. I was amazed about how many people there were in the belf starting area, it felt like classic :D But im not rolling there, i had pretty high latency there from the EU ^^

But yeah a new player realm would be good, but it doesnt mean there wont be high levels, the realm is just low populated and it will grow explosively. I started on 2 low realms: Aerie Peak for 20 (made even a friend there who helps me out on agm if he can ^^) and another where i will build my 19 for lols. But it doesnt matter if we roll a 20 and play bg ofc ^^

I suggest Aerie Peak since i allready got some trinkets there and its playable from the EU with not to high latency :)

Im actually exited to do this, i got a feeling a new sort of twinking has been born today and it brings EU & US together :D

I tried to make a new channel but we are not able to speak in it on a trial. The silly thing is we can make one though lol.

Maby the use of Xfire brings the solution. You can make a guild in there and such :)

Oh and btw, arent we in the wrong forums now since we wil roll in the 20-(24)29 bracket? And ofc i will go make a F2P20 Twink guide, it might become a succes ^^

Hey guys, much things going on here I see. Anyways, just wanna lay in my bet.

First of all with the guilds, use the internet with chatting (like xfire and such).

Example of name: Guild name is "Saves The Day" so the character name "STD(and letters of your char)"

US servers it is then, but don't take new player realms - they are already too overwhelming for us. I made a research on this and came up to Chromaggus, really inactive server.

If Aerie Peak is like Chromaggus I have no problem with that.

(EU player)

Haha. Saves The Day is one of my favorite bands, and yeah I was thinking xfire would be the perfect solution. As far as the realm, I'm in the US and have no preference, up to you guys.

I didnt went looking for a low populated realm like Chromaggus but i went looking for a realm wich had good latency for me. Made a toon there and i have atleast double the latency with home and tripple with world i have on Aerie Peak. But yeah imao that realm is pretty dead: US Realm Stats - WarcraftRealms.com Aerie peak has like an 8k population and Chromaggus 600 lol but the realm select screen says they are both medium realms so i kinda dont trust warcraftrealms.com. Also Chromaggus is a pvp server wich will be annoying with fishing :D

But anyways, if that realm has such a low population you can count on blizzard to do something with it like open up free migrations?

Ill stick with Aerie Peak, got another trinket there 2 just now ^^

Let's go Chromaggus then? 600 population is pretty neat for us idd. It was like 77% horde and only 15 in orgrimmar (lol).

Want more confirmations.

EDIT: Didn't read your post so clear, if it's latency problems it can be a problem yes + PVP server. Didn't think of it.

If Aerie Peak have no latency problems for EU and no 85s going to gurubashi is perfect idd.

Maybe I spoke too soon when I said I have no preference for a realm hehe. Chromaggus seems like it would be too dead. It would feel like a private server lol.

ekovv said:
Maybe I spoke too soon when I said I have no preference for a realm hehe. Chromaggus seems like it would be too dead. It would feel like a private server lol.

I thought we wanted a ghost server haha ^^

Made a Level 20 F2P Paladin on Tichondrius-EU ( A german server )

My Main is here, so i have it much easyer to get Diplomat, AVs usw...

Level 20 looks for me like pretty much fun ;)

Grody1 said:
Expect the 4.3 patch notes to include "trial accounts can no longer enter bgs once level 20" or something similar. Blizzard is on a money binge lately and they wouldn't risk losing any profit. Also, theres a lot of rats on these forums, so be weary.

turn exp-off at level 19.

But then that brings us full circle. We got a few months before 4.3 so its fine.

I'll be on an active account. Was thinking Worgen Druid but taking any suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread