About to roll a 19 trial hunter, please comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone, Im rolling a 20 twink, but Im not sure wich class. Iv played rogue since vanilla and its the class Im best at, but Im also ok at priest and mage. Im really unsure about wich class

to play since I havent played in this bracket range for many years. So, not looking for an ownage class to play, but still kinda interested in a class thats actually good and has a high skill cap.

So, rogue, mage or priest? (mostly want to play mage or rogue when thinking about it)

Little about me:

Im an EU player, will play on US server at Aerie Peak.

Played since vanilla

From Norway

Im rolling 24 full boa hunter? Problemz trial dawgs? Im welcome?

if were gonna put STD in front of our names ( Saves The Day ) everyone's gonna think we have STD's... :p

haha, this is gonna be so damn epic. We have to frikkin MAKE our own bags even (unless your lucky and get some drops)

And the very definition of expencive bandages will get a whole new meaning. When we have used up all the bandages we cant just buy off AH but we have to farm new cloth:D

And lol, enchanting 15 HP chest, 1+ dmg on weapon, 1+ stam on bracers, 8 armor to various items.

Epic

Actually bags won't be an issue. 12/14 Slot Bags from Vendors. Like I said, I'll be following the same guidelines (enchants, professions, etc), with the exception of AHing my stuff etc.

Keep in mind, you can cook Savory Deviate Delights and Elixirs of Giant Growth on trial accounts.

Med'an said:
haha, this is gonna be so damn epic. We have to frikkin MAKE our own bags even (unless your lucky and get some drops)

And the very definition of expencive bandages will get a whole new meaning. When we have used up all the bandages we cant just buy off AH but we have to farm new cloth:D

And lol, enchanting 15 HP chest, 1+ dmg on weapon, 1+ stam on bracers, 8 armor to various items.

Epic

You got it damn right!

Aerie Peak US /join f2ptwink

Med'an said:
hey everyone, Im rolling a 20 twink, but Im not sure wich class. Iv played rogue since vanilla and its the class Im best at, but Im also ok at priest and mage. Im really unsure about wich class

to play since I havent played in this bracket range for many years. So, not looking for an ownage class to play, but still kinda interested in a class thats actually good and has a high skill cap.

So, rogue, mage or priest? (mostly want to play mage or rogue when thinking about it)

Little about me:

Im an EU player, will play on US server at Aerie Peak.

Played since vanilla

From Norway

Rogue: Crippling poison n pick pocket, they will be pretty OP if you ask me.

Mage: Arcane Blast, arcane is the way to go.

Priest: nothing changed compared to lvl 19 but still a save class and really fun.

Your choice.

Opinion said:
Actually bags won't be an issue. 12/14 Slot Bags from Vendors. Like I said, I'll be following the same guidelines (enchants, professions, etc), with the exception of AHing my stuff etc.

Keep in mind, you can cook Savory Deviate Delights and Elixirs of Giant Growth on trial accounts.

Ye, your right about the bags. I think Im gonna purist mode and make them though:p

Hiidden said:
Rogue: Crippling poison n pick pocket, they will be pretty OP if you ask me.

Mage: Arcane Blast, arcane is the way to go.

Priest: nothing changed compared to lvl 19 but still a save class and really fun.

Your choice.

What classes are you people? Do we have FC's and healers?:p

Ps, I think Im going rogue. Iv been rogue since vanilla, gotta be rogue for this new era of twinking:p

Just dinged lvl 20 with JC and mining soon 100 (Will get LW + skin then enchant + herb after) with Warcraftnick right behind me at lvl 19.

We are currently 9 on Aerie Peak US ( remember /join f2ptwink ) and it's growing everyday.

Noraan said:
Off, from what the people above and pages before have said.. But really, Dont trials end after 10 days, and horde or ally?

Not any more, thats whats making this so viral!

Grody1 said:
Trial accounts are now endless. I just don't see enough ppl getting into this to get xp off bgs to pop.

It already been exp off BGs 20-24 in US.

Aerie Peak US (Even EU players play here including me). Remember to /join f2ptwink so you can see who's online and then add them to friends list.

Aliiance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread