About to roll a 19 trial hunter, please comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grody1 said:
Expect the 4.3 patch notes to include "trial accounts can no longer enter bgs once level 20" or something similar. Blizzard is on a money binge lately and they wouldn't risk losing any profit. Also, theres a lot of rats on these forums, so be weary.

blizzard is showing game may be on a decline. they now upgraded all vanilla accounts to BC combing them so all players with vanilla accounts got free BC. and free perma trial accounts, don't think that will affect them money wise

they do and do not take twinking overly serious, the chance of those playing to 20 and then going deciding to continue play is probably greater. those who get to 20 and are then considered XP off would not affect levelers. also 20-24 bracket with trial 20's would be devastated should bracket become viable by xp-off 24's.

blizzard had done alot of things they have claimed they would never do, they deleted threads, said it would be time extensive, etc.

-paid server transfers from PVE to PVP servers (originally was not allowed)

-paid faction transfers and players on both factions on same server

-paid race changes

-flying in azeroth

money changes everything, what blizzard has done so far is now on the lines of many other games. i foresee new/starter accounts:

-with maybe a few BOA pieces for one class

-being able to start one player like at 55+ (this is already being brought by players on wow forums in various threads.

-deleting 1-19 levels and all players start at 20........hmmmmm

i allready made a lvl 24 lock to screw around with, hehe

If the F2P - 20 community starts the activity. It won't be hard to blacklist or ignore those breaking the rules.

I think we should still all join a channel to see whos online.

What do you guys think

even though we cant talk.

Sorry been away for some hours, i rolled horde :D guess i gotta go alliance now? Made a channel tho on horde leveltwentytwinks.

But about the wargames thing, we have to have an active normal account to make a group. On a trial you are not able to make a party and do wargames.

=P Im us and im playing on trail. Exp off 20 games are popping because of the noobs on trials lol. good time to farm the honors

Ally 10s on a peak post your name here so we can all add each other to friends list.

Mine is lockinfree

Yah games are popping because of the new people on the trail accounts. Which could ruin this.. They could complain of twinks.

Warcraftnick said:
Yah games are popping because of the new people on the trail accounts. Which could ruin this.. They could complain of twinks.

You guys gotta calm down.

I doubt blizz will fix this and probably won't fix until a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread