A guide to HASTE and its benefits

Woops never mind bear is like rogue or hunter I Doupt that haste effects hugs .

recently did a lil calculations for shamans and found in max haste gear a troll could get to around 58.45 % spell haste in a bg by poping cd's when flurry comes up with a boomy buddy nearby ( or a stinky spriest).

that would give him 6 extra ticks on flameshock which is considerable damage . I'm curious as to if spreading flameshock on a target to others nearby will maintain the current haste stuff. because that could potentially be some pretty legit damage .

one tick is 13 + 21% spell power . so using the f2p dev by [MENTION=18568]Hashbrowns[/MENTION] we can find the attack power of a enh shaman in bg unbuffed is 289 for horde troll in max agi gear besides haste items. throw on a agi elixir and ur at around 310
Mental Quickness - Spell - World of Warcraft
so that gives you 201.5 spell power

so 6 ticks extra is ( 13+ .21* 201.5)* 6 = 55* 6 = 330 ish more damage than normal but lets not forget Flametongue Weapon - Spell - World of Warcraft times 2 so when calculating the total damage of your flame shock

139.47 initialy plus 553.15 over the 30 seconds without haste plus 330 from haste times 1.14 from the flametounge weps u get 1165.7

so roughly 1026 is the damage of your dot . spread that around with ur lava lash while you have zerker up and thats some serious damage

[MENTION=12501]Stamm[/MENTION] thought u might like to see this

Sadly I can never achieve such haste as a dwarf... I make make a troll enh if I'm still playing when WoD hits and I can just drag over my looms. Does the troll racial simply add 20% haste making it possible for non trolls to hit nearly 40%?

Sadly I can never achieve such haste as a dwarf... I make make a troll enh if I'm still playing when WoD hits and I can just drag over my looms. Does the troll racial simply add 20% haste making it possible for non trolls to hit nearly 40%?
well keep in mind that those calculations were done while the shaman is under flurry benefice so lets say u have around 10 % haste base . throw on life blood gets u to around 15 . druid buddy gets u to 20 . plus 50 percent gets u to around 30 haste. which isn't bad really just when u have that troll racial under the 50 % bonus its more like 30 percent

well keep in mind that those calculations were done while the shaman is under flurry benefice so lets say u have around 10 % haste base . throw on life blood gets u to around 15 . druid buddy gets u to 20 . plus 50 percent gets u to around 30 haste. which isn't bad really just when u have that troll racial under the 50 % bonus its more like 30 percent

The 50% bonus is just from items

Eh happen to come to this post. Well haste is good for hunters faster auto shot, steady shot, and focus regeneration best for taking out efc. other then that I prefer insig and doing objective don't care to much topping the charts as long team come away with victory.

Users who are viewing this thread