A Comprehensive Guide to Level 1 Twinking in Dragonflight

Don't get too attached to Tanaan gear. It'll likely get nerfed too.
twinking is about getting and doing whatever you can do while you can do it, many if not most hope they will get lucky with GFing, but also proven temporary over time

items get nerfed, level capped, broken, or buffed by blizzard thru intentional targeting or unintentional like thru squishes, expac, system changes. this have become more drastic in the last 8 years. Legion and BFA the legion prepatch event gear, BFA greens, BFA brought epic quest/drop epic procs, WOD rare drops, SL gems, older gems, enchants, scopes/oils/stones, and now for TWW the gear for lower levels was resmoothed again drastically reducing WOD epic gear and other gear readjusted down with some going up

sometimes players get burned later because they get rid of items that later come back. i did the whole SL campaign on a F2P and ended up vending near everything, put more focus on WOD farming. i do feel seriously burned in farming focus players in WOD epics, i know many players did fleets of 10s, 20s, 29s along with levels inbetween along with both factions, sure they are not happy having to refocus to BC/WOTLK socket gear

twinks with epic WOD gear was getting the attention of levelers, videos of power leveling, and influencers on various platforms. i made comments on this in other posts. i was surprized the ooze was not hacked

twinking is about getting and doing whatever you can do while you can do it, many if not most hope they will get lucky with GFing, but also proven temporary over time
Homie tryna tell a guy who has twinked since classic release what twinking is.

Users who are viewing this thread