A Comprehensive Guide to Level 1 Twinking in Dragonflight

Exile's reach command is gone, so I removed it from the guide. Guide previously said in the race section:

"Alternatively, you can make them on Exile's Reach and input the command
"/run C_Tutorial.AbandonTutorialArea()" and then accept a quest, instantly teleporting you to Stormwind/Orgrimmar and skipping the starter zone. This also works for Pandaren (in Exile's Reach, not on the Wandering Isle.)"

So last night I saw a level 1 Shaman in Goldshire with all level 44 BoP gear from the rares in Tanaan Jungle in WoD. Anyone else know this or am I late to the party?

Link to the gear I'm referring to: Gear

Last edited:
So last night I saw a level 1 Shaman in Goldshire with all level 44 BoP gear from the rares in Tanaan Jungle in WoD. Anyone else know this or am I late to the party?

Link to the gear I'm referring to: Gear
I don't post certain obviously bugged things in the guide, I think i44s are unhealthy for the community too. I've known about them for a good bit longer than most who learned of it since it was posted in the discord recently, and I always figured it would be fixed and not grandfathered due to it behaving like the zereth mortis rares and the scythe, which got fixed to scale properly and had level requirements baked in to previously looted ones. Antisocially farmed mastery heavy gear that is very boring to get BiS, even more boring than farming i42s, suck and I'm not gonna send people on goose chases to farm them just for them to get fixed in the exact same way as the previously mentioned, similar unscaled bugged items.

Updated the guide to include something I've been sitting on for a good while.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=179594/witherscorn-guise
You can get this from the https://www.wowhead.com/object=354648/darkreach-supplies treasure chest in Ardenweald, similar to other i29s. Just set up a summoner to bring fresh allied races there over and over to farm a socket+tert version. Outperforms headdress of the sleeper. There's also a cloth blue helm you can get in that chest too, but you can get an i42 helmet as cloth so it's not really as relevant, but I've put it under notable.

just to clarify: the ilvl29 and ilvl42 BoEs are BiS through level 9?
There's also tanaan gear, which I don't feature in this guide. I might add it if we go into war within and tanaan gear is still around, as the whole reason for me not adding it was my assumption it would be fixed soon.

Users who are viewing this thread