EU+US 910 Relics Confirmed?!

Might require 110 to buy the tokens
it does require 110 to buy sadly...
e0d42728620c5d592d3cb90809be1a51.png

https://gyazo.com/e0d42728620c5d592d3cb90809be1a51
[EDIT, Added proof]

I'm interested in an Arcane 910 Relic, I'm on Proudmoore US Alliance.
Let me know if we can make a deal.

Last edited:
Well, its all fun that you guys have gotten some 101 910 relics, but is there anyone yet who has 1 or 2 of them equiped on your twinks? If so Armory plees.

View attachment 6553
A friend just linked me this in-game. Req 101! If Veiled Argunite is farmable on a 101 char we could be in for some pretty insane twinks!

Hopefully this is a more common occurrence than the Lock boxes, judging from how many we've found so far I'd assume it is.
This should bring those pesky 810 relics way down for whatever is left of them, just everyone keep this quiet and hopefully we will see plenty 910's and low prices.

Tell everyone on your server so u might see more pop up and compete prices.

Not seen any recently, maybe better once peaople get rep and enchant to start farming them with shoulder enchant. Currently, need to find rares per day to try get some currency.
None of my friends willing to spend tokens for me :p

ridiculous how rare these kinds of things are. Twinking has become nothing more than a tremendous gold sink these past 2 expansions. Before at least we had a relative chance of farming our gear. Now it's all about greedy players relisting for absurd prices and other players coughing up ludicrous amounts of dough to obtain them. They should honestly just make all gear bop

Anyone farmed up their own lvl 101 ilvl 910+ piece yet? I've bought 3 relics, all soulbound. Going to start buying a full set of plate and hopefully get a 101 for my dk twink.

ridiculous how rare these kinds of things are. Twinking has become nothing more than a tremendous gold sink these past 2 expansions. Before at least we had a relative chance of farming our gear. Now it's all about greedy players relisting for absurd prices and other players coughing up ludicrous amounts of dough to obtain them. They should honestly just make all gear bop

I agree with it being a complete gold sink, but imo this expansion has seemed like one of the best for it due to mob scaling + the amount of readily available gear/being able to use a full set of way higher ilvl gear+legendary.

There are greedy players abusing it but some are just charging what people pay, for example i've been looking at offers on a 910 relic and without saying anything about pricing they've bid 3m even when given the chance to do 2.5 instead. It's the fear we have that someone else is going to snatch it up, no reason to add immense grinds with BoP gear because of that imo.

Another example is now that most people interested in it already have a geared twinked I'm constantly seeing some great pieces sit on the AH at prices that would have been an instant buy, and they still slowly drop without a sale, eventually being to someone else trying to flip it so they kind of are feeding on each other now.

Anyone farmed up their own lvl 101 ilvl 910+ piece yet? I've bought 3 relics, all soulbound. Going to start buying a full set of plate and hopefully get a 101 for my dk twink.

those armor pieces except relics are all soulbound. nobody but 110 can get them

(If it isn't hotfixed by then)
May have already been, the night XPoff went down there was a 90mb update.
I heard it was for some other issue but this could have been slid in there also.

Curious to hear if any new ones have been obtained or spotted since then.

Users who are viewing this thread